30 The End,

Soo I'm back!With a new chapter and a new cover!.

Oh and this is the last chapter......

Joshua's P.O.V

After taking a little walk and deciding to go tell Jasmine the truth ,I did.But,I wen't back to an empty dorm room.I wasn't really surprised I kind of guessed she wouldn't come back after what happened,I wouldnt.

 It didn't take me long to figure out where she might have gone ,but before I went to check I grabbed some flowers from a little shop on campus and then started making my way to the girls dorm ,Faith and Phoebe.

Once I knocked on the door i just fixed my top a little bit to look presentable ,then the door opened.

"Oh..hey Josh?"Phoebe said to me"Hey,is Jasmine here?"I asked her"No,no sorry she isn't check your dorm?" she told me and I got bit frustrated at her answer "I did already,thanks anyway ,night"I said to her and walked down the hall.

There is only one more place for Jasmine to be,and I'm only hoping she isn't there.

Jasmine's P.O.V

The look of hurt and anger on Joshua's face was dread full,he looked so angry yet hurt I almost felt like crying until I remembered what happened today.Joshua was the first to break the silence.

"Well I was coming to apologies and I taught we should talking but obviously that's out of question"he spat out,then he tossed a bunch of flowers onto the floor and walked out,I hopped up of Tyler and ran after him.

"Joshua wait!"I shouted after him.He turned around,"What Jasmine?"he said ,"That wasn't what it looked like,he slipped while helping me off the sofa!I swear!You should believe me I only told you today that I like you!"I said to him.

"It's cool I believe you,but It doesn't really matter ,Jasmine look I taught I liked you but I really don't..I keep telling myself that I do but in reality I don't,I need to get over it ,and so do you.Go back into Tyler he's better for you"he said to me.

"But I wan't you Joshua!Not Tyler.."I said.He just turned around and walk away,he was making his way out of campus but I ran after him ,I was just about to cross the road after him,when he turned around and looked at me.

Joshua'sP.O.V 

She was just about to cross when the car came out of no where with 5SOS Amnesia pumping from the inside and then all of a sudden Jasmine is in the air and back on the ground in seconds,looking lifeless ..and all I could say was "JASMINE" 

6 hours.6 hours I have been waiting for the doctors to come out and tell me what is happening with Jasmine.Just when I was about to go searching for information I seen a doctor walk towards me with a pity full face and his words literally sent me to the floor crying my eyes out and screaming out for her.

"I'm sorry for your lose ,Sir."

THE END .

I know..all of a sudden..

So I hope you guys like my story while it lasted..thank you guys for sticking by !I love yous <3