17

Jamine's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling horribly ..sick.Oh No I can feel it.

I Hoped out of bed opened my door and ran down the hall ways .I had my head down looking at my feet so no one could see me.

"Woah.Slow down there " I felt some one hold me back from running .

The sick was coming up my throat it was horrible it was going to come out.I tried saying 'Move hurry' but it didn't happen..

'blahhhhh'...I got sick all over some body.After I was done I looked up..And Saw .Who ? Who is this?

"Im so so sorry! You shouldn't have got in my way!"I mumbled out.."Its okay ...Guess ill go back to the shower so.."

Who is this boy? Is he even young enough to be in here .

"W..Who are you ?"I asked and waving me hand for him to follow me."Call me Ryder."...Ryder that's an unusual name.."I'm Jasmine.."

I held out my hand and he shook my hand in return ..

I heard him say some thing under his breath some thing like'Oh I know' Or something like it..We were out side my dorm room .

I heard shuffling in side .So i guess Joshua is back in the room..I turned to Ryder .

"Sorry again haha its only a bit of sick on your shoes so your okay."I was about to open my door when it was opened for me.

Joshua..

"Ryder?! What are you doing here!."His muscles flexed and he tensed up .

.He was shirt less i guess he was changing..He has nice biceps..And a 6 pack..Well hello there..

"Ah the owl Joshy ,How are you ?" Ryder smirked at him .

"Get out of this place!And don't come back + don't E.V.E.R talk to Jasmine again Okay?!"

Whats his deal?

"Nah,you don't scare me Joshua,I think i'll stick around for a while.Its fun around here."

And with that he walked of I'm guessing to change again..

"Dude!What was that for!"I shouted at Joshua and pushed him inside.I touched his 6 pack..

Damn!

Them things are hard as hell!I turned to him and he hand his hands in fighting mode.

A.K.A Crunched up as he was about to punch some body..

I backed away slowing every step i took back he took forward.I went as far as i could until i was at my bed.

He put his hand up to me.I taught he was going to hit me like Hayden but instead i felt his hand across my cheek..

Gently ,was he..Rubbing my cheek..?

Wtf?.

"Jasmine,Please Please stay away from Him ,He is trouble trust me."He whispered but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Tell me why.."I kind of chocked on my words a bit.I don't know why..

It's only Joshua..Joshy..Josh..

"I can't I'm sorry."And with that he took his hand away and walked over to his bed.And put his top on .

He gave me a shy smile and walked out of the room .

I wen't and got a shower and brushed me teeth and every thing then i changed into Some Red Skinny jeans And a white top but Avicii Was writing across it in Black print writing.

I put on some Light make up,

(Eye liner Mascara,lip stick )

I checked my phone,It showed 12:45 ..

I came to collage to get some were so life and i haven't done much so far..I looked at my school list

'No lessens today'..I looked at what it said for tomorrow

--------------------------------

9:00am.:English

10:00am.:Maths

11:00am:History

Lunch

1:30pm.:S.P.H.E

2:30pm.:S.E.S.E

Lunch

4:00pm.:Assembly.

4:05.:End OF Lessens.

---------------------------------

I Got my bag and walked to the library,Might as well study..Noting else to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry its Kind of short as always.Hehe

Q's:Who Is Ryder?
Q's:Whats Joshua Deal With Him?
Q'S:What Is he doing here?

Soo guys,I have a new story up,I Updated this even though I wasn't suppose to,I might be changing this story around :)..As is date ,as in when to update it,I might leave it for 2 weeks now,but since its 2 weeks I will be making them super long:) How dose that sound?

Please please please check out my new story,Typical Bad Boy.

:-) Love ya'll

Vote

Comment

Share

Inbox :)