Gathering.

Jacks p.o.v.

"Hohoho good evening jack" there could be only one person who had a thick Russian voice like that! "North!" He chuckled to himself. I'm so glad it's Christmas Eve I love to help North with the presents. One of his elves appeared behind him and frowned at me "hello again!" I was smirking I remember the elf as I froze him a couple of days ago he eventually ran away to his other elf who was now giving me a look. Creepy. "So you need any help?" I asked North I could see he was struggling due to the fact he couldn't get the first present out. Well done Santa. I laughed "erm... Yeah can you get this out?" He panted hard and I flew over to the bag and gently eased it out, before handing it to North I smirked at the elves.

The sleigh was all ready and we darted through the sky. Well he did I just flew beside the sleigh. It was such a cool night and the stars was out I created a few clouds here and there and it began to Lightly snow. "Wow nice Jack" North looked pleased and I smiled the whole way. We started in America and ran away from the sun. Eventually ending at the North Pole. "Tired?" North asked me I stood and stared at him "you really asked that?" In fact I wasn't tired at all. I mean I haven't slept in over 300 years.

North checked the globe and said "we've missed someone out." Oh no. I fell into one of my trance.

"We've missed someone out!" The dad looked down at his son and nodded. "Yep, go and find that person then!" The little boy skipped around and held the cake tightly in his hands, he eventually saw a lonely girl sat on a swing gently humming to herself. "Have you had some cake?" The little boy asked. "No" the girl answered she seemed confused that the boy talked to her. "We'll my names Jack, Jackson overland, and I would like to give you some of my birthday cake!" Jack smiled and the girl looked down "thank you Jack" she took the cake and unravelled the cloth to see it was a chocolate cake with a ice and snow design "my names Rapunzel corona!" Jack smiled and held out a hand she reluctantly took it and shook it "nice to meet you punzie, if I can call you that?" Rapunzel smiled at the boy and closely looked at him. He had soft brown hair that stuck up over the place and brown eyes, there was something amazing about his eyes, something beautiful. She on the other hand had long (really long) blonde hair and green emerald eyes, they shone bright like freshly polished emeralds and he Marvelled at her beauty. He smiled for she was very pretty. "Jack!?" An old man appeared and jack knew his father wanted him. "Sorry but I have to go! Oh why don't you come meet my dad he's very nice!?" He asked she smiled and took his hand "sure!" They walked together to his father.

"JACK!?" I felt North pushing and shaking my body I shook my head and breathed heavily "sorry north daydreaming. "You still having those?!" He shook his head and sat down mumbling something I couldn't hear.

North's p.o.v.

I was talking to jack when he just looked like he had seen a ghost, he was pale and staring into space "jack, are you ok?" He didn't reply I felt worried. Was this pitchs doing?! "OI Jack!" I shouted quietly but still nothing I walked over to him and patted his back he made a slight movement but otherwise nothing. That's it. "JACK!" He came out of his daydream and was breathing very heavily like he was about to collapse. He quickly said "sorry north, daydreaming" I was confused but I knew he told me one of these "daydreams" and there's something wrong. "You still having those?!" I asked and then I shook my head and began talking to myself. "This is bad really bad. These dreams are linked to the past. Something bad is going on and I think it's to do with pitch. But how can we solve it. The timekeeper! We must collect the guardians. For I don't know where this time Keeper is!" I didn't realise that jack was looking at me confused as I was mumbling to myself so I picked up jack and flung him in the sleigh "what the!" He shouted "HOHOHO HOLD ON JACK!" I shouted to him. We travelled to the workshop. We was already in the North Pole so it was a matter if seconds before we were there.

(A/n still no comments. Come on guys I don't bite. Well it actually depends if I'm Hungary but still!

Please comment ;) tell me if its good or bad or if you love it or hate it. I'll will love to here from you!

Thanks for reading this!

ELLIE! ;3 )