Not an upate! Sorry:(

Please don't hate me but this isn't an update, I have two points to make.

1) THANK YOU! Over 1k people have read some part of this story and there has been a lot of good comments and votes. You don't know how much this means!

2) I am in the process of creating a new chapter, I have had loads of exams and really busy start to the year so my apologise.

3) I also want you guys to check out my new book, it would mean a lot if you read it and tell me if it's alright and that I should carry on. It also includes The Big Four. I was planning on making it so they were all in The Hunger Games but there is so many people that have done it, I thought I would mix it up a little!:)

-The Big Four in The Host.

Merida Dunbroch refuses to fade away. The earth has been invaded by a species that takes over the minds of their human hosts while leaving their bodies intact, and most of humanity has succumbed. Rapunzel, the invading 'soul' who has been given Merida's body, knew about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the too-vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Rapunzel didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind. Merida fills Rapunzel's thoughts with visions of the man Merida loves - Hiccup, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Rapunzel yearns for a man she's never met. As outside forces make Rapunzel and Merida unwilling allies, they set off to search for the man they both love. (Include Jackunzel and Merriccup!)

Please read it and tell me what you think.

Again thank you so much for reading!

Comment

Share

And vote my books!

Ellie-May :)