Explanations please!

Merida p.o.v.

"Ow! Ok guys am fine!" Someone placed a cold flannel on my head which made me flinch. "'Iccup, just tell meh what 'appened?" I turned hiccup, he was staring out the window. I've been told something about a dead girl, pitch and kidnapping. I have no idea what's going on. Hiccup looked at me and swapped the now warm flannel with a cool one, before stroking my head. "You were kidnapped by this girl, that's all." He says which sheds no light on this situation. "So what 'bout Rapunzel?" I asked. "I mean, is she still frozen?" I added. "We know how to treat her, she's slowly melting." Hiccup mumbled. Why is everyone depressed? "So what 'bout tis kidnappin' girl?" I ask. Hiccup doesn't say anything for a minute. "Iccup?" I startled him and he nodded. "She's gone." He said sadly. I raised an eyebrow, who was she?

"Can I see Rapunzel?" I asked, trying to pull myself up. "No. You should rest." Hiccup pushed me down but I shrugged it away. "Naw! I want to see Rapunzel!" I stated and he nodded, letting me get up. What was everyone mourning about?

I grabbed my bow and arrows, slung them around my shoulder and left hiccup alone. I'm sure he can mourn alone. I saw Annie walking with Finnick towards me. "Merida! How are you?" Annie asked. "Am good t'anks." I smile and carry on walking but then stop. "Wait! Do ya know which way the medical clinic is?" I shouted to them, Finnick pointed in the direction I was heading and I thanked him.

-in the medical clinic-

I walked in and wiped my hands with a sterilising agent. Looking around, I saw Jack, Cedric and Katniss stood around a bed. I walked over. "Hey." I smiled and looked down at the bed. Rapunzel was still frozen but from her wrist upwards it was thawed. Peeta walked in and called Katniss DMSO it was just us three and a nurse. "She's meltin'." I smiled and everyone greeted me. Jack however didn't say a word. He was holding Rapunzel's hand and had some necklace in his hands, it was a blue snowflake. I didn't say a word to Jack, I was told not to mention anything to him, so I sat down by his side and took Rapunzel's hand. "At least she's meltin'." I tried to make a conversation but it seemed pointless, he just shrugged. I raised an eyebrow and helped the nurse put on this liquid on Rapunzel. After about 10 seconds the ice started to melt, her arms and legs were open and were moving. "Nurse, keep putting it on." A man walked in and she nodded, pouring the liquid on. She was completely melted and started to breath again, only her long hair was frozen but the nurse got to work on it.

"Give her some time. She'll wake up later." The nurse pushed us out the room. I huffed and walked down the corridor with Finnick and Annie. Jack went the other way alone. "Erm... What t'is the problem with Jack? Why is he so distant?" I asked Finnick. "Well, it was earlier on today. You were all kidnapped by perch? Proch? P-" I cut him off. "Pitch." I said and he nodded. "Yes, pitch. Anyway, pitch had a... Helper. She was called Elsa and had the same powers as Jack, she was the one who froze Rapunzel." Finnick stopped and Annie continued. "Carrying on, she took you, hiccup and jack to her castle but forgot Rapunzel, so pitch hurt her and turned on Jack. When Jack was close to dying, Elsa changed her mind and helped them." Annie smiled gravely and I looked down. "But there's more to it..." Finnick said gravely. "When they all got to the castle, pitch threw a dark sand knife at Jack but Elsa took the hit." He stopped and stayed silent for a bit. "She never made it, did she?" I asked. They shook their heads and I stayed quiet for a while.

"'Ello 'iccup!" I greeted hiccup with a warm smile and he lit up. "It's time for tea." He said, I nodded and he smiled. Oh hiccup, why do I like you so much? "I've heard Rapunzel is awake. Jack and Cedric are with her." Hiccup said. "She's coming down for tea." He added and I grinned. I think we all need Rapunzel to cheer us up!

-Rapunzel's p.o.v.-

Cold. Cold. Cold.