pieces put together. (jackunzel)

jacks P.O.V

I know these people so well, but I don't know who they are. I can remember there faces and their personality but not how we met and how I know all of this. I guess they think the same as me... confused. I stared at one girl, she looked at me and our eyes met for a moment, she was so beautiful and I feel as if we were meant to be. wait that's ridiculous. I think...

I broke the moment by looking at north who seemed to clear his throat. "so I guess you've met before?" everyone nodded slightly and tooth was wide eyed. how?

"ok, we want a full introduction of yourself to see if you can spark any memory of each other" he glanced at me, what i'm not going first. everyone then stared at me, looks like I am! I sighed rolled my eyes before walking towards the centre of the room.

"hi" I made a quick wave to everyone and the blonde haired girl giggled. I gave her one of my famous smirks and sat down, legs crossed only because I liked that position!

"the names, Jack, Jackson overland frost, guardian of fun, creator of winter. pleasure to meet you all!" I looked around and brushed a bang out of my eyes. everyone was whispering my name and then blond haired girl walked forwards towards me, "jack?" I looked at her, was she crazy... I just said my name? "yeah?" she opened her eyes in disbelief and stared at mine.

"can I go next?" I cocked my head to the side and got up letting her take the spotlight. she gave me a warm smile, I know that smile was meant for me, but it actually means something!

she sat down her knees resting on the floor "hello, my names Rapunzel corona, I used to live in a tall tower were nobody could find me until I escaped leaving me to find this letter." she looked down like saying that hurt her feeling, but that name Rapunzel... Rapunzel... punzel... punzie?! punzie! I know her... a bit, but still.

she looked at me as if she wanted my attention and I pulled her up on her feet, she slipped a little but I grabbed her by the waist causing a red wave over her soft cheeks. "punzie?" I kind of whispered to her she looked at me and said "jack? is t-that you?" she looked at me as if I had changed a lot, but then caught my eyes, she was absorbed in my eyes. she then pulled me into a tight hug. "it's you! I remember you a little" she cried with joy and chuckled. I was still confused but then pieced it together returning the hug and softly crying. I feel as if my life has been complete but there's one thing missing... how did I forget her? we let go and I grabbed her hand with fingers entwined, a hot feeling flustered my cheeks and she blushed. was I blushing? me the cold hearted winter spirit blushing at a beautiful girl like her?! this day is officially marked on my calendar, in my mind!

Rapunzel's p.o.v.

i looked at the one named jack, jack that name is so familiar, but where have i heard it?

i gazed at his beautiful eyes and a picture of a browned haired boy with brown eyes came into my mind, but he looks nothing like that, he has soft white hair, and stunning blue eyes, but they still captivate me like the brown ones, he must be the one, a butterfly sensation washed over me and i carefully walked towards him.

"jack?" I repeated his name. "yeah?" he was giving me this weird look but i was captivated inn those big blue orbs.

"can I go next?" what a stupid question, that's the question i didn't want to say but i just didn't have the nerve to say the other one. he gently got up and i gave him one of my famous smiles, everyone i meet says its beautiful and i thought he was the right person to give the smile to. i am now going to call it jack's smile.

i brushed my skirt and sat neatly with my knees resting on the floor "hello, my names Rapunzel corona, I used to live in a tall tower were nobody could find me until I escaped leaving me to find this letter." i started to think about Flynn and my powers, i trust them but not enough to say my secrets. i felt hurt at what Flynn had done and looked down at my skirt also remembering my awful mother.

i looked at jack, and smiled to myself i thought about him in a flash he came over and grabbed my hands they were cold but i didn't move or flinch, being the person i am slipped a little but he grabbed my by the waist causing me to blush really bad. "punzie?" he whispered to me and i looked at him before saying "jack? is t-that you?" i looked at him what happened why has he got a different hair colour and beautiful blue eyes, i was absorbed in his eyes again, this was him. i quickly pulled him into a tight hug. "it's you! I remember you a little" i cried with joy and chuckled. i knew he still didn't understand but then i felt his arms around my waist, he had returned it. i feel like he was mine, and we were meant to be in a different time. but the thing is... why didn't i remember him before? we let go and he grabbed my hand with fingers entwined, a hot feeling flustered my cheeks i think he was blushing too. this is officially the best day ever, we turned at the others who were in deep shock but then looked at the red haired girl and browned hair boy who were looking at each other with deep thought. i knew they were a match and i smiled and looked at jack who was probably thinking the same thoughts as me, i saw the girl turn around to look at us, she obviously didn't know we were watching and she blushed making her way to the centre. i guess she's next.

(A/N finally summer holidays are here! maybe have more time to finish this off!

anyway hope you all have a great summer and comment if your going to go anywhere this summer! i'm not unforchantly, but i went to New York in April! first holiday abroad ever!

anyway here's me boring you! ha ha -_-

vote

comment

share

Ellie-may!!!:) )