Qualtuch game. Is that what I think it is?

Rapunzel's p.o.v

"Miss, can I just pop to the toliet?" I raised my hand and she glared at me. "That's the fourth time in 20 minutes." She raised her eyebrows. "It's just... Erm... I'm.... Having.... Lady problems." I stuttered and whispered. I'm so happy we're the only people in the room. Hiccup held a breath, most likely feeling awkward from my reply. "Oh, well then yes." She smiled weakly. I turned to hiccup who just looked down. "It's a lie." I whispered as I was on my way out, he exhaled his breath which turned out as a pretty big sigh.

I'm not actually kidding, it was a lie. I only wanted to get out to see if Jack was okay. Oh, and Merida. I walked out and went to the window. Jack stood there and then turned his gaze to me. As an instinct, I waved and he grinned waving back. "Is Mer okay?" I mouthed, he shrugged and rolled his eyes back to Finnick, who he was ignoring.

I was told by Jack that she went for Sam and now he has a black eye. "I hope she hasn't been excluded." I mouthed and he smiled and nodded. I smiled back, then we just looked at each other. I don't know what it was but we were just stood there staring at each other. That's when I was pulled back. "Rapunzel!" Jack shouted through the glass and even the people that pulled me heard him. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I whacked one of them on the chest. "Sam?!" I turned my gaze to Sam who had his eyes locked on my skirt, his black eye was gone but that must be the powerful medicine. I pulled the skirt down and gripped it, he held both my hands out. "Ah ah ah. If I can't have your curly little friend then I'll have you." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me. I screamed. "Hiccup! Merida! Finnick! JACK!" I shouted but his friends pinned me down and smirked evilly. He was millimetres away.

"Excuse me but what do you are doing?" A familiar voice echoed from the hall. Sam pulled away and pushed me into his friends. "Hello there little lady." One of them grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards. "Aren't you beautiful." Another one said and smelled my hair. I struggled to get loose but they pinned my limbs down. I turned my gaze to Sam who was stood in the middle of the hall, glaring angrily at Jack. "Well, if it isn't ice boy." Sam laughed and Jack aimed his staff. "No no no. Let's do this hand to hand." Sam dropped his staff and Jack did the same, growling as he did so. "Jack..." I whimpered and he looked at me with soft eyes. He was struck by Sam, flying into the wall behind him. "Ja-" I was cut off as the boys grabbed my mouth. "Shut up!" He spat. His dirty hands clasped my mouth and I struggled to talk. Jack got up and wiped the bloody nose before lunging at Sam. He hit him multiply times till he was on the floor. I grinned but it was covered by his dirty hands. I bit it and he jerked away, his friend did the same. I took my chance and ran to jack, who was stood holding Sam by his shirt. "Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Her. Ever." He spat and Sam nodded, wiping his extremely bloody nose. When he let go he sprinted down the hall, followed by his stupid mates. "Jack." I said softly. He smiled but collapsed onto me. I kissed his forehead. "Come on." I whispered and led him to my classroom.

"What is going on here?!" The teacher screeched as I barged in. "He's hurt, Miss." Hiccup ran to my side. "How did this happen?" She turned to me and I looked down. "Lie." Jack whispered softly in my ear, I felt the shiver through my spine. "He passed out on the floor and hit his nose on the stairs." I said, trying to sound as relaxed as possible. She raised an eyebrow and walked away, looking for something. "Did that really happen?" Hiccup asked grabbing tissue and handing it to me. "No. I'll tell you later." I pushed the tissues on his nose and he yelped. I soothed him, running my fingers through his hair. "My hair." I looked around for the professor but she wasn't here. "What?" Hiccup said. "My hair heals." I stated and took the tissues off. "What are you doing?" Jack asked, I started to wrap my hair around his face. "Trust me." I looked him in the eye and he nodded. "Wha-" I cut hiccup off and started to sing. My hair glowed and hiccup's mouth dropped.