Broken Trucks - Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bentley P.O.V.

            “I won’t be long, just…stay.” Tori smirked.

            I rolled my eyes. “You say that but you take forever in the shower!”

            Her laughter can be heard from inside the bathroom. Her head soon peaks out and she grins up at my face, her bare shoulders and her head the only thing visible. I pout at her and she grinned even bigger.

            “I’m a girl; you’re a boy. Go figure.” She laughed.

            “I am not a boy! I am a guy!” I gasped before nodding my approval.

            “Yeah, yeah. Keep dreaming, dream boy.” She giggled, closing the door.

            I groaned as she locked the door. The sound of dripping water and blasting music soon my ears so I marched back into my room, bored. Mum was unconscious in the kitchen so I couldn’t go down there for my dinner. I grabbed my laptop and shoved it in the centre of my bed. Laying on my stomach I waited for the internet to load and went on my favourite eBook website.

            As soon as I logged in a message popped up. I smiled as I instantly replied back to her greeting; Lush.

            Hey, you coming to the party?

            Party? What party?

            Jimmy’s! We decided to have one J

            I’ll be there soon!

            Love you Booty. ♥

            Love you too, Lush. ;)

            I logged out and dragged Tori out the shower, not caring that she’s only in her t-shirt and underwear. She glares at me before marching her way to her room. I jump in the still running shower after stripping off my clothes. I be as quick as I can in there before running to my room in my boxers. Tori squeals and shields her eyes. I raise my eyebrows at her.

            “Put some clothes on!” She complained.

            “I do have clothes on!” I smirked.

            “Only boxers!” She shouted.

            I rolled my eyes. “Get ready, we’re going to a party.”

            She uncovered her eyes, which were glistening with excitement. “Really? Yay!”

            I laughed at her. “I’ll be out in five.”

            She nodded and ran into her room her arms slamming her door open. I really hope that didn’t wake up mum…

            I sling on some black jeans, a grey HIM t-shirt and a black and grey jersey, rolling up the sleeves. I frantically search for my belt and find it in my laundry basket. I shove it in my mouth whilst I do up my Converse. Running out my room I see Tori sat on the steps, her hair flowing down her neck. I smile at her and she laughs at my face.

            “What?” I asked.

            “You look like a dog! You’re hairs wet and you have a belt in your gob! Not to mention the fact that you’re fly’s undone!” She giggled, pointing.

            I rolled my eyes. “Come on, Tors.”