Broken Trucks - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Booty/Bentley POV)

I woke up the next morning to see Lush already dressed and straightening her hair at the foot of my bed, facing my vanity mirror. Yes, I have one of those big round mirrors on a stand. Like in Alice through the Looking Glass or whatever it's called.

She smiles at me, "Hey Booty. Nice sleep?"

I didn't even have time to rub my eyes, before she spoke up again.

"I bet you did, what with all that snoring!"

I rolled my eyes at her before mimicking her in a Donald Duck voice, "What with all that snoring! Oh-em-gee!"

This time she rolled her eyes at me, "Mature much?"

"Nope." I grinned.

She went back to straightening her hair so I got up to have a quick shower; I was out in about 2 minutes. A I walked back into my room, Lush had her arms in an awkward position as she tried to get a piece of her hair.

Rolling my eyes, I walked over to her and took the straighteners. She looked up at me and blushed, her mascara-covered eyes looking down at her lap. I sat behind her on my bed, my legs on either side of her back as I took the back of her hair and started to straighten it. Once I thought it was done I picked up the hairspray, turning to grin at Lush's far-away expression in the mirror.

Her eyes snapped to me as I sprayed it all over her face and hair. She squealed before darting away and hiding behind my mirror. Leaving the straighteners on my bed, I ran after her, spraying the can everywhere.

I finally grabbed her by the waist and lifted her in the air, laughing evilly as she squirmed.

"Booty! Put me down, you-idiot!" She screamed.

I just laughed as she got away, only to trip and fall on my floor face first. She flipped over and glared at me. I hid the can behind me back as I whistled. When she glanced away to see what I was looking at, I pounced on her, pinning her waist down. She screamed, thrashing her legs and arms.

Grabbing her wrists in one of my hands, and pinning them above her head, I smirked.

"Give up?" I whispered.

"Never!"

I sprayed the can all over her hair and some of it even got in her mouth. She started coughing and some drool dribbled out her mouth. I stopped spraying the can once it started to not work. Shit, I'd used it all.

"You have a bit of, uh, drool there babe." I winked.

That's when she realised I was just in my boxers. If you think a tomato is red, then you should see her face right now. I laughed out loud just as my door slammed open. I tensed, praying it wasn't my mum.

"Stop having sex!" My sister screamed.

I sighed in relief, "Why, you wanna get in on the action, love?"

She rolled her eyes, "Sure, big brother. Come give me some love!"

I grinned, and ran up to her before scooping her up in the air and tipping her upside down. She kept her arms crossed as she tried to stay still but I could see in the mirror that she was trying not to smile. Lush had sat up and was now fixing her clothes, before going to brush her teeth.

I swung my sister in the air and she let out a scream as she realised I wasn't near her to catch her. She hit my bed with a thud and a gush of air came out her nose.

"Bitch! You almost killed me!" She screamed; her eyes wide.

Just then Lush came out the room, her eyebrow raised. Then she turned to look behind and gasped, cringing back. I turned around to come face to face with none other than my Mother.

Shit.