Chapter 8

Sorry for the very long update.

I've been being stupid the past few months

But here is an upload

AND NO, I am not doing interviews anymore. I simply don't have time because I get "minutes" on a computer :P

Dedicated to my Lush, because well... I love her and this is the chapter she wrote hahaha! 

--------------9999999999999990000000000000=============

~Lush's POV~

My heart begin to race, as I stand looking at the drunk mother of Bentley. Her eyes were blood shot red.

"Why is there so much noise! It's early in the morning you bastards!" She yelled getting closer.

I scoot over to Tori; whose skin was hot and turning pink.

"Sorry mom." Tori managed to say.

She slapped her on her face.

"That's all you have to say! How about cleaning my room when I come home huh?!" She spat.

Bentley stepped in front over Tori.

"Tori said she was sorry; w-we all...are." Bentley spoke threw his teeth.

"Now the big hero over the day wants to speak up." She chuckled and gulped on her Champaign bottle, "Get out my face you peasant and you ugly Lush."

She pointed at me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Yes." I said but it came out in a whisper.

"GO HOME TO YOUR OWN SCREWED UP LIFE." She shouted and smirked at me.

Afraid to even speak, I walked passed her and waved goodbye to Tori and Bentley with a sheepish look on my face. Bentley looked at me with pain in his eyes; it broke my heart to see him like this. Bentley's mother distracted me though when she turned to face me.

"Have a nice day." I said quickly at her.

I’d just spun around to leave when she grabbed me by the throat.

"Since you need help, I'll escort you out." She grimaced.

I gasped for air as I got dragged down the stairs. Bentley quickly took her off me and I ran out the door breathing hard. I heard a bottle smash so I quickly peeked in the door to see Bentley's head bleeding. He took Tori's hand and walked out leaving me standing there in shock watching them past their way towards the park.

Tori turned her head and looked at me with teary eyes, squeezing Bentley's hand; her way of apologising. I shook my head walked in the other direction: home. I was crying and feeling terrible for coming over last night.

This is all my fault.