Broken Trucks - Chapter 6

Hey sorry guys. I havent upload in nearly a month or so. I am so sorry. My life is messed up.

I might not upload for a while, it depends on whats going on. Right now Im in Wales....

Enjoy this, its written by the most amazing person !

================

Chapter 6

(Luch P.O.V)

The music was blasting out loud, me and Luke were sitting at the food table eating the snacks...alot!

While Jimmy and Mike were flirting with the girls and dancing with them, I heard a knock on the door, my heart started to racing.

Could it really be him, Could it really be Bentley? I raced towards the door, Mike and Jimmy chuckled. I quickly fixed my hair opening the door with a hug smile.

My face started to flush as I saw Bentley standing the smirking at me, with tori's hand in his. "Come in," I greeted both of them.

"I love this song!." Tori shrieked and her eyes landed on Bentley's.

"Come on lets dance." Bentley said giving up.

I walked back to the table, grabbing some chips.

"Ha-ha, he left that fast?" Luke said with a grin.

"Get a life." i said.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Wanna dance?." Luke asked.

"It won't hurt." I answered.

Rocking my head to the beat as my feet start flow along with the rhythm.

I laughed as i watched Luke try to dance,

"I give up." He said.

"Oh c'mon!." I paused to think....."just listen to the song and make your body respond." I finished.

"Nice idea, but slow song." Luke compromised.

I sat down at the piano in the house, I placed my fingers on the keys, than began.

Couldn't help but smile as the melody soothed my ears, looking up to see a question on Bentley's Face.

Mike pulled up a string Guitar, and played along.

We hit to the Chorus I started to grin as Bentley started to smirk.

"Take this a lullaby, so you can go to sleep to night." Luke carried on,

Preparing myself for the next verse. Booty made his way threw, taking his sticks from his back pocket and started to beat on the wooden table...

We all screamed, fast in unison "Breathe in I'll breathe out! I'll keep safe what you can't live without!"

All of us stopped, yelling at the loud crowd, that was cheering at us.

Booty grabbed me in a huge,

"This is a rocking party ! Lush." Booty said.

"Well you should expect it." I said.

"My phone got sold at the party." I added almost in a whisper, because the crowd started to repeat as an echo.

"PERFECT CHEMISTRY ! PERFECT CHEMISTRY ! ." the crowd shouted..

"Dean's here!." I screamed.

Booty face lit up, he slowly let go of the hug.

"Really good party." Booty said.

I laughed and motioned for Dean to come where we were.

"Have fun." I said, as the crowd took me away.  

Mike and Jimmy struggled to escape from the crowd, Luke dragged me out while holding on to something.

"Finally!" Mike exclaimed,

"Follow me." Jimmy said.

...............................

After a long journey of hiding away from the crowd,Jimmy led us to his basement.I ran towards the fan, trying to block the noise of the football that Jimmy,mike and Luke was tossing.

"Do you want a ride home?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice, I'm really tired." I answered.

"Lets go." Jimmy said while walking out.

"Awww! Then I will be bored." Luke wined.

"Why won't you come along." Mike said as if explaining to a two year old, walking right behind Jimmy after hitting Luke in the head. I giggled.

"Ha-ha, very funny." Luke mocked, as we leaded out the door.

As i got in the car.

"Wait, what about Bentley? We can't just leave him." I said.

"Alright i will stay." Mike said, I’m staying at the house for a while anyways." Mike Said.

************************************************************************************************************************************

I stared at the ceiling of the room, a sleepless night, and i have no idea why. Silently escaping from bedroom window, running as soon as i hit the floor. I laid on the back of Booty's house, stopping for air.

Slowly opening the door of his window, quietly laughing as he snored.

"Booty." I whispered.

"Booty." I whispered once more, tapping his shoulder. His eyes flashed open.

"Lush!." Booty said surprised.

"Shh!...i couldn't sleep." I quieted.

I took some of his sheets and he help me lay it on the floor.

"Night." Booty whispered.

"Night." I drifted off.