Not the Lingerie Store!

"Makeover?" I look at the three women in front of me and can already tell that there is no getting out of this. The look on all of their faces is absolutely devious. My stomach turns uneasily and I shift uneasily. What have I done. 

Forty minutes later and I find myself being dragged through San Diego into various shops. It's just shop after shop after shop. I didn't even bother to fight back, I would lose anyway. I just take whatever they hand me, try it on, show them, and start the process all over again. In fact the only protest I uttered the entire trip was when they tried to drag me into a lingerie shop.

"Uh yeah no. I don't need any of that." I try and back away and turn around but the girls grab my shoulders leading me closer to this shop. I begin stuttering, "Really I don't need it besides, I'm not looking for sex right now I just want his affection back."

"Excuses! Excuses!" Alana chides pushing me further into the shop. 

I look to Rachel for help but she just shrugs and adds, "You never know when you need a couple of sexier items."

"But it's so uncomfortable and I feel so exposed and awkward wearing it." I frown and whine trying to get them to change their mind. "I've let you replace almost my entire wardrobe and even makeup and hair products! We even bought some dresses! Do I really have to get lingerie?" I whine a bit at the end.

"Yep. I hate to break it to you but your boy short style isn't that sexy, neither are your  plain bras. Sure they are fine for travelling but you need a bit more...oomph." Mia states as she pulls me into the shop Alana and Rachel shuffling in behind. 

After a very tortuous half an hour of trying on various lingerie I've decided on a few with the 'help' of the girls. By the time we finish and head back to the hotel we are all carrying bags into my room. Rachel scrambles up ahead to order room service. I stop because my shoe comes untied and tell the girls to carry on ahead of me. 

A quiet voice behind me startles me. "Do you need help it looks like you did quite a bit of shopping." Andrew's tall frame casts a long shadow over me as I turn to look at him.

"You don't even know the half of it." He holds out a hand to help me up and I take it. "However I can get the bags it's not that much and besides" I look behind him and see Alex and Rory waiting for him. "I think someone is waiting for you and I wouldn't want to keep you." I smile gently taking the bags and turning from him. As much as I want his attention now is not the time. I take a deep breath and begin walking back up to the girls and whatever torture awaits me. 

*Andrew's point of view*

"So was that a bag from Victoria's Secret or are we all just imagining things?" Alex asks teasingly nudging me with his shoulder. 

I laugh nervously and run my hand through the back of my hair. "Ehm yeah." 

The guys high five each other as I stand there awkwardly. "Rory man you owe me five bucks pay up." Alex says slinging an arm around Rory.

I don't know what has gotten into Aria. Shopping isn't something she normally enjoys, especially lingerie shopping. I hope the other girls didn't pressure her to the point of being uncomfortable but at the same time...just the thought of her in what I managed to glimpse of the lingerie was enough to give me lustful thoughts for the rest of my time out.