photos

****AUTHORS NOTE      SO I know its been awhile but hey I'm writing again. Anyways for those who remember I know its KYLEE not KAYLEE but I forgot and Im too lazy to go back and change it sooooo shes Kaylee now.****

One shower later and I feel much better, I get dressed and wrap my hair in a towel before walking into my old room. Andrew asleep on the bed. 

"Travelling always makes you tired doesn't it." I say quietly to myself a soft smile on my face. I walk over and gently brush the hair out of his face and he stirs a bit but doesn't wake up. I lean over him and pick up a pillow and blanket fully intending to spend my night on the couch, as I begin to walk away I hear him shuffle in the bed. 

"Where are you going?" he asks groggily, his voice horse from sleep. 

I turn back and look at him, "Just taking this to couch for later, pizza is here too. I just didn't want to wake you, you can go back to sleep if you want I know you're tired." 

He sits up pulling his hair back in a bun, "No, I should eat I'm hungry and I'll just fall asleep again later, I didn't mean to while you showered but I did."

We both walk out to the living room and I settle in the loveseat my legs curled beneath me with a piece of pizza. Andrew goes on the opposite end of the couch from Kaylee and groggily starts to eat. Its late and all of us are tired so no one really bothers to talk. Halfway through a bite of pizza a memory flashes through my mind, the photo he dropped when we first met, the one of elwood. I never gave it back to him, it should still be on my desk. Oh shit. I turn bright red and shovel down the rest of my pizza. 

"Hey Andrew when you're done can you come back to the room." I ask sheepishly. 

Kaylee looks at me an eyebrow raised and says nothing but shakes her head slightly before starting to pick up. 

Andrew looks confused, "Yeah."

It's not long before Andrew comes back to the room and I already have the photo sitting in hand sitting cross legged on the bed. I pat the comforter and he comes to sit next to me. 

"So do you remember when we first met?" I ask not sure how to tell him as I shift nervously. 

"Yeah of course." He says confused. 

"Well, don't be mad but I forgot to return this to you. You dropped it at the shop and with everything that happened so quickly..I just forgot about it and it's been sitting on my desk. I didn't mean to keep it I swear." I sheepishly hand him the photo  back to him, waiting for his reaction.

He is quiet for a moment looking at the photo and then he bursts out laughing. "This is what had you turn red in the living room?" He manages to get out in between laughing. 

I nod and mess with the hems of my sleeves, "I really didn't mean to keep it so long..." I trail off giving him an apologetic look. 

Andrew calms his laughing and wraps me in a hug, "Aria. I thought I had just lost it on the street, it's completely fine if anything I should thank you." He places a kiss on top of my head, "Relax love, I'm not angry at all."

I slowly relax and rest my head on his shoulder. We sit there in silence for a bit, quiet with the yellow light from the street lamp diffused by the sheer curtains.

Eventually Andrew breaks the silence, his voice soft and tentative, "Aria?" 

"mhmm" I hum my eyes still shut.

"I...I never want to mess up like that again, I promise you I won't. If you'll still have me?" He sounds like he's trying to keep from crying and I look up at him. 

"Andrew I'll always have you as long as you'll keep me." I brush my hand across his cheek resting it there as he leans his head into it, his eyes shut. 

He takes his head from my hand and rests his forehead against mine, eyes shut. I shut my eyes and I softly say, "We will work past what happened, even if we start over. I won't leave you I promise."

I don't know how long we stay like that, but eventually Andrew wraps me in his arms and we lay down. Both two tired to stay awake we sleep, nestled safely in each others arms.

****Kaylees POV****

I walk past Aria's room on the way to my own, sneaking a glimpse in the open door into the dark room. Both of them are asleep curled into the bed. I smile, she will be okay, the both will.