Subthan - Laundry Day

Sunday at around teatime two males, both mute, were in the common room doing nothing more than just playing a simple video game and waiting for a familiar buzz to ring out in the room. 

The older and taller mute was winning at what seemed to be a fighting game. Every time the older mute killed the younger he would silently cheer and gloat, causing the younger to hit him repeatedly with his controller. Though, no matter how many times he was struck the older would continue to gloat and pick the younger one up to make him stop. After being let down and a few more rounds of the fighting game a buzzing sound was heard through out the room making the two stop what they were previously doing. 

'Sub, go get the clothes.' 

The smaller mute, which seemed to be known as "Sub", huffed at what the other signed to him. 'And why can't you, Ethan?' 

'Because i've won the game over five times now.'

Sub puffed out his cheeks in anger.
'You're a cheater, and the game has nothing to do with this!' 

'You know what? Fine, we're both getting the clothes.'
Before Sub could do any sort of of protesting, or even react, he was lifted off the floor and over the bigger mute's, "Ethan", shoulder. 

Sub didn't even attempt to struggle knowing how Ethan always kept a death grip on him whenever he was picked up. Sub just crossed his arm and puffed out his cheeks yet again until he was put down in the laundry room. Glaring at Ethan for carrying him and just the whole day in general. 

'You're an asshole boyfriend.' 

Ethan smiled and ruffled his hair.
'I love you too.~'
And of course Sub glared even more. 

Ethan turned his attention to the dryer and handed Sub one of the two laundry baskets in the room as he grabbed the other. Opening the dryer the mutes worked on getting the clothes in the baskets and trying to prevent them from falling on the floor. Ethan had a few fall but was able to pick them up quickly, he was clumsy at times but could still pull through. 

After all the clothes were gathered the lovers went off to the room to put away the clothes and fold them. Sub was the first one in with Ethan not far behind, but referring back to Ethan's clumsiness he tripped on the doorway but was able to catch himself before falling. Unfortunately for the clothes and Sub they weren't as fortunate as Ethan and both went down, Sub falling due to the basket falling on him. Ethan went up to Sub and mouthed a "sorry!" and tried to help Sub up. Instead of taking the offer Sub looked at the clothes and snuggled with them, they were warm and delightful and really he didn't plan on moving. Ethan was confused and just stared at his lover until Sub looked at him. 'Join me!' 

With a shrug Ethan poured the rest of the clothes on Sub and lay with them, snuggling and embracing the warmth. There was no way neither of them were going to get up anytime soon.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt used: Imagine your OTP doing laundry, but instead of folding it, they just snuggle in all the warm clothes that came out the dryer. From otpprompts 

words: 553

head cannon: Ethan just loooovvves to tease Sub  

And here's a long over due requested Subthan one shot! It's short and i'm sorry but I hope you like it!