Heart Filled Party - Multiple Ships

"Honestly, Sky, no one is gonna care what color the banner is." 

"But I'LL care! It's an important decision, Ty!"

"Pink and red are basically the same color."

"They're not and you know it!"

"Sky, just hang up one of the banners before they arrive."

"But, Ttyy-"

"SKY."

"Okayi'llhangupthepinkone." 

It was the time of year again when couples happily showed each other affection in chocolate and hearts, and just like every year, the Skylox house hold was throwing a party, well, more of a get together. Not many people were invited over and it never lasted more than an hour or two, though they still have fun. There was always food, drinks, games, and chatting among the friends. And someone, well Brotato, would always suck the helium out of the heart shaped balloons, getting a laugh out of everyone else. The colors were mainly red and pink, though there were a few hints of other colors, the whole house was mainly red and pink. 

Sky had finally hung up the pink banner in the entrance room and Ty was setting out the last of the desserts. 

The "party" was going to start in a few minutes, but someone had already rung their doorbell. Sky, being the closest to the door, went to answer it. Standing in the doorway was a small brunette and a much taller blonde. 

"Seto, Solace, hey! You do know the party starts in a few minutes, right?" 

The small brunette, Seto, smiled in response.
"I know, but we just wanted to be early." 

"SETO wanted to be early." The blonde, Solace, corrected. 

"Yeah, I wanted to be early." 

Sky chuckled at the couples small conversation and invited them in, when they immediately got greeted by Ty. After the same conversation about being early the couple went to the food table and go snack on what was there. 

After around twenty minutes or so all the other couples were there. Mu and Brotato, Bajan and Jerome, and Sub and Ethan. 

Seto and Solace were talking to Brotato and Mu about how Sky never fails to make the place as Valentine-y as possible while Sub and Ethan were playing the game of "How Many Red Heart Shaped Cards Can Be Fit Into Mu's hair Without Him Getting Mad Or Any Of Them Falling Down", so far the score was fifteen. Sky and Ty were hanging out with Mitch and Jerome by the food table, Mitch challenged Sky to a small cookie eat off, Ty just sighed since he knew he'd have to take care of his boyfriend once he's throwing up in the bathroom. 

_____________ 

Half an hour or so had pass and the party was drawing to an end, though nothing eventful had really happened in the half hour, other than the cards falling off Mu's head so the stacking had to be restarted, Sky throwing up in the bathroom like Ty predicted, and Brotato inhaling the helium from balloons. 

Everyone was talking to each other about something or another when Sky called everyone's attention. 

"As everyone knows, our party is coming to an end very soon," raising his cup of punch in the air, he continued. "so, i'd like to make a toast. To a bomb ass party and not being single this Valentine's Day!" 

Everyone else raised their cups, or something similar, and cheered.
"Ay!" 

With that they turned to their respected partners and kissed them, or well, a make out session for some. 

After they all broke apart from kissing Mu got up and chuckled. 

"Well, thanks for having us, but i'm getting tired." 

Brotato nodded and grabbed his hand, everyone soon left after a few hugs and goodbyes. 

Sky turned over to Ty and smiled brightly. 

"That was fun!"

"There's throw up all over the bathroom you dick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Prompt used: None

Words: 635 

Head cannon: None 

I was gonna edit these more but it's almost 11 pm and I have to work on one more one shot.