Romeo, Romeo - Truelox

It was a school night, well, a Monday night to be exact, because everyone loves the beginning of the week, and on top of that, there was so much homework. Oh, yeah, this is just great, you know. 

Mu sighed as he looked at all the homework on his desk, he wanted to take a break but it was 10 pm and he wanted to sleep at at least 12 am. Picking up his pencil he was gonna work on his math homework until he a knocking at his window. 

"What the fuck." 

Getting up he walked over to his window and opened, down below was his boyfriend, Ty. 

"Oh, my dear Juliet, won't you come down?" 

"Ty what the fuck."

"Though our love is forbidden, I shall love thy to the end of the earth!~" 

"Ty, it's 10 pm and I don't have time for this shit." 

Closing his window Mu was gonna go back to homework but Ty had other plans, which included almost breaking Mu's window with rocks. Opening his window yet again, he hiss. 

"Ty, for god's sake!"

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!~" 

"That's not Shakespeare, dumbass." 

"But it matches with your beautiful hair!~" 

"Oh my god, i'm gonna fight you." 

"Could you fight me up there then? It's cold as fuck down here." 

"You should have thought of that before coming over here, then." 

"Mu, come on."

"Find your own way up."

"How."

"Use the tree."

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"You find out, and keep your voice down, "Romeo"."

So after putting something in his hood, Ty attempted to climb the tree, multiple times, he finally made it up and had Mu pull him through the window. 

"Here," Pulling a heart shaped box of chocolates out of his hood, he gave it to Mu. "got you this.~" 

"Oh, thank you, it'll make up for the possible cracks in my window you made." 

"Hey, I don't have money, I can't fix that!" 

"Then how'd you get this chocolate?" 

"... Okay I might have money." 

Sighing, Mu sat down on his bed, placing the chocolates next to him. 

"Now why are you here?"

"Wanted to say happy Valentine's Day, haven't seen you at all today."

"That's it? You almost broke my window for that?! And why didn't you just talk to me at school?"

"We don't have any classes together."

"Lunch?"

Ty shrugged as he sat next him, on the opposite side of the chocolate, pulling Mu onto his lap, along with kissing his nose.
"Besides, seeing you like this is more romantic.~" 

"You're gonna get me in SO much trouble." 

"Eh, now, what were you doing before I came in?" 

"Homework, like you SHOULD be doing." 

"I have until school in the morning to do it." 

Mu shook his head as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.
"Now get out of here before I get in trouble." 

Gently pushing Mu off his lap he went back over to the window climbing out with the help of MU. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, my "Juliet"!" 

"And i'll see you, "Romeo"." 

Mu closed his window and sat back at his desk looking at all his homework he had thinking about how much his boyfriend was a nerd, and how he'd how to make up an excuse for the heart shaped box of chocolates he had. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Prompt Used: High school AU 

words: 560

Head Cannon: None 

It literally just turned 12 am but i've been wake all day trying to write, fucking take it. 

Also, fun fact, this line was gonna be used: 

"Twas the night on Valentine's, and all through the house-"

"It's 10 pm, get the fuck out."