One For The Road - Setolox

Slight NSFW

A quiet night on the road, two brunettes were sitting in silence as the taller of the two was driving, whilst the shorter stared out the window with no interest in the situation. A soft hum of music filled the car, but other than that, silence was in the air.

The taller brunette had hair the color of cinnamon, eyes like rubies, and always had his headphones with him. The headphone wearer glanced over at the smaller brunette, his lover, and softly gripped his thigh, which brought the shorter out of his trance.

The shorter of the two was a mage, curly caramel hair and chocolate brown eyes that held a small glimmer of purple that was quite hard to notice. Looking over at the headphone wearer he blinked once or twice before tilting his head. 

"Seto.." The taller spoke, "are you feeling okay?"

The shorter, Seto, nodded.

"Yeah, Ty, just... bored, I guess.." 

Ty rubbed Seto's thigh without paying much attention where his hand was going. "If you need something, tell me, alright?"

Seto nodded again, returning his attention back to the window, but not long after he let out a squeak. Ty went from rubbing his thigh to his... crotch. Once realizing where his hand was, Ty jerked his hand away, heat rising to his cheeks. 

"O-oh, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" 

Seto was flustered, stuttering and trying to find his words. "N-no, it's fine.. just.. Can you d-do it again..?" 

Ty was a bit shocked, that wasn't something Seto would normally suggest, especially in a car, but put his hand back on Seto's crotch and started rubbing it softly. 

The small brunette couldn't help but to groan at the friction building, now panting and struggling to hold back moans as Ty decided to rub faster and put more pressure on his crotch, even grinding the palm of his hand into his crotch. The mage had to bite his lip just to keep quiet.

Seto looked over at the headphone wearer with half lidded eyes and opened his mouth while trying to keep back moans. "Ty, c-can we..?"

Ty groans softly and nodded, pulling over at the nearest exit he had stopped the car somewhere off the road, turning off the car he turned to Seto. 

Tonight was going to be a good for the two.

                                                   _______________________________

Hours later the sun was out and shining, the two lovers were exhausted from what happened and had drifted off. 

Ty was the first to wake up, sweaty and hot, he slowly sat up and put on his clothes. Noticing Seto was still asleep he smiled and kissed the small brunette's cheek while helping him put his clothes on before he woke up. 

Scooting over to the driver's sit he fixed his sit belt in place before turning the car on and heading back on the road. Just five more hours until they reach their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt Used: Car ssiinnn

Words: 480

Head Cannon: None 

First off, I am very, very sorry I have not updated for quite a long time, i'm going to try to update more. Second off, I blame SmokeyFan27 for this fanfic. 

Small edit: I forgot to say, but thank you for 500 reads!!