I cant make it out the dark without you

Chapter 4

---

Toro ran out the room in shock!

"Fuck!" i slammed, pushing Frankie off of me. i grab my shirt and put it back on, doing the same with my black skinnes. urgently i run out the room trying to catch up with that big ass afroed mother fucker! he's in my sight, but he's running. he jump him and tackle him to the floor. 

i grab a part of his hair and pull him back to the dorm, i push him inside and shut the door.

"Toro! If you tell ANYONE about this! I will squeeze your nuts in a vice so bloody hard that by the end of the night you'll sound like a B.G! Understood!?"  Ray looked worried and nodded in fear, he didnt want to sound like a B.G.... :p i picked up Frankies top and vigirously threw it at him. "Put it on...NOW!" Frank looked stressed and wriggled on his T-shirt shakily. "look guise" Ray says calmly "I'm not gunna tell anyone! i'm not that cruel! i dont know who you take me for! i was hurt a little because you didnt tell me, and mainly shocked because thats what your emotions are when u see what i have just witnessed!" Ray said giggling to himself. "Good!" i said. i opened the door ready for Toro to leave... "bye then guise... have fun!" Ray left the room.

"Gee?"  

"Yes?" i answered

"What exactly did that just mean to you?"

"I dont know... Just curious i suppose..." Oh god, i know that i'm not curious, why did i say that? well, i suppose it was nothing more than just a things.. u know? just messing around.

"oh... right okay i see" Franks face dropped and a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. "I--I-I have to go..." Frankie ran out the room.

Anyway, i better get to lessons. my first lesson is art with toro... i hope he hasnt spilled.! i walk out my room, locking the door on my way out. i get to the classroom door and enter snatching a seat next to Ray. "Hey Toro" i mutter to him "Oh hey Gee" He replys..... (awkward pause) "look, if you're wondering, i havent said anything, Kay? trust me!" ... "Okay, your a good friend Toro" I whispered while the teacher was talking.

this whole lesson is driving me insane! the task set was to draw something you love. Afros drawing straightening irons! Mikeys doodling a rainicorn! Andys sketching eyeliner, Bobs doing a pair of slippers, and the only thing i can think to draw is Frank... i drew me and frank holding hands, with a giant love heart round it reading : I'll never let go, if you never do. Ughh!! i ripp it from my sketch pad and scrunch it up shoving it into my bag. Whats wrong with me! i cant stop thinking about Frankie! 

The bell chimes loudly ringing in every pupils ear, nearly deafening them!

"I can't stop thinking about him" I murmmer under a few coughs. i get back to the dorm, and put the key into the lock, but the doors already open. i walk in quietly, and hear sobs coming from inside the bathroom. It's Frank. I drop my bags and press my ear against the bathroom door. i can make out what he's saying.

"Your stupid Frank! so so STUPID! Gee doesn't like you remember! you'll never be good enough for him! he hates you hea hates you!! Arrggg" I can hear him in pain!!? "That's it Frank! Another Few cuts and you'll be out! out of this nightmare!"  Frankie wimpers. 

THUD

WHAT?!  i burst into to bathroom, where frank is laying now, batheing in a pool of his own blood. i removed the razor from his hand and tossed to the side. "Frank FRANK!! FFAANNNKIIEEEE!!??" I screamed, tears steaming down my face! "WAke upp!!!" i shout in his face! "im SORRY! im so sos ooo sorry! you are good enough! you are!" i can't stop crying.. my face is turning red and blotchy. covered in salty tears.

"ohh..god this is all my fault. look frank i know you cant hear me but...  ever since earlier, when we... well you know... i havent stopped thinking about you, and i think i like you...I'm sorry for saying it was just a thing! i didnt mean it you are perfect and i never want to hurt your feelings! to be completely honest with you Frankie, i think your great! and i know we havent known each other for long! but i think that you are amazing and i really REALLY like you."  I sobbed

Frank moved a little, and twithed his fingers. 

"Frank?!" still unsure...  "Gee?"  Frank questions "FRANK!" i open out my arms wide and embrace the little mess, holding him tightly in my arms, his blood staining my shirt.

TO BE CONTINUED

please read .... and vote.... and comment.... if you feel like it will write many many MANNNYYY more of thessee..... ;)