Im not O-kay

Chapter 15

---

(Gerard pov)

---

"Ahh!" i pull Frankie's out of the water, i think he's unconscious! i'll check his neck, he has a pulse... but hes not awake?- What the fuck! i would do CPR but i cant fucking do it! Oh God! It might make him worse? What the FuCK!! im flipping out! Why would frank try and kill himself? Was he going to drown himself? Shit. what if he was.. i cant do this without him! Frankie's eyes flicker and his fingers start to twitch a bit.

"Frankie?" i ask in hope, shaking him gently.

"hmmh?" he mumbles and raises his head slowly.  

"shh... " I whisper stroking his head.

"Baby... im so sorryy. i just im useless.."

"No! that's were your  wrong!! you are everything!... now we have a moment alone together... Frank, about marriage, i don't think i was being straight, it was a to rash thing to do, and im sorry, i love you but--"

"Maybe marriage is WAY to soon i know" he smiles up. and i kiss his cheek

"Yeah..." I offer out my hand, he looks at it for a moment, then takes it so i can help him up.

"Wheres my razor?" He asks, staring down at my hand.

"No! your not having it back!" i yell

"Fine, don't give it to me... but i cant be here anymore! and i don't think you can stand it either?!" he whispers in my ear. i run into the kitchen and take two knives from the draw. i go back into the bathroom and hand him a knife. "on 3" .

Frank looks up at me his eyes content " ... 1 ...." he says " ..2..." i carry on.. our lips meet and press together, true love. and our last kiss " 3 " i put my blade through my skin aiming for the heart, and Frank does the same. we fall in unison first to our knees, then fully laid down. " i l-love you .." i manage to mumble out " I love you t--"

and there it is... silence... we went together

Dead.

---

Authors note: so there you go- I wanted to end this story to focus on a new one!! This story was extremely quick and confusing and there are a lot of mistakes that i am in the process of going over and correcting!! Thank you for reading and commenting and voting, sorry for all my sad ending.