Chapter Two: Harry STYLES?!

BEEP!

BEEP! 

BEEP!

Ahh, I thought. It was a dream. I DIDN'T spill Starbucks on Ryder. Phew!
I reached out to turn of my alarm, but instead found myself touching a brick wall.
WTF? I didn't have a brick wall in my bedroom!!!
I opened my eyes, sat up, and realized I was not in my bedroom.
I was in a big white room, in a big white bed. The beeping came from a heart-rate monitor machine, and the brick wall was actually a guy.
I recognized him--how could I NOT, when his handsome face and mop of chocolate hair stared at me through posters every day and night?!
"OMG!" I screamed. "You're Harry Styles!"
Harry smiled at me. "Yes, love, I am."
"OMG!!" I shrieked. "I love your music!! And you're so hot!! OMG please get me tickets to your concert!!"
Harry scratched his head. "Yeah, um, about that. I kinda left 1d."
"Oh." I said, my smile faltering.
"But I left so I could be with you!" Harry told me.
"OH!" I giggled. "Sounds good. But where am I?"
"My private hospital," Harry told me. "You see, Mary-Sue, I am your soulmate. Which means I can feel your pain, and have an automatic GPS on you. I felt you fall, flew down with my Harry-Styles-Super-Powers, and took you here."
"Wow!! That sounds completely sane and un-stalkerish!" I gasped. "But my other soulmate, Ryder, might get upset. Actually, how is it possible to have two soulmates? I thought I only had one soul."
"DON'T QUESTION THE LOVE!" Harry yelled.
"Umm...Ok..." I said. "But even though if you are my soulmate, won't it be illegal? I mean, I'm seventeen and you're in your thirties...and school, I need to graduate..."
"No worries," said Harry, his voice husky. "This is a crappy fan fiction,  the law doesn't exist. And guess what! I'm coming to school, with you!"
I scratched my flawless nose. "Coolio...but...why?"
Harry threw his hands up in annoyance. "You ask to much questions. Now, where were we before we started talking about school?" Harry asked, picking me up, bridal style.
"I think we were talking about soulmates..." my voice trailed away as Harry leaned in. I inhaled his scent--he smelt like peppermint.
"Who would you prefer-- me, your lifelong crush, the man with the voice, the body, the face..." Harry purred. "Or a werewolf? They sniff butts and get fleas!" he shuddered.
I bit my lip. Harry leaned closer, his lips puckering...
WHOOSH.
A heavy wind swept in as the door flung open.
"Nooo!" Ryder howled. "My mate will not be taken by my worst enemy. Never!"
"Oh really?" Harry asked, flexing his muscles.
"Really," Ryder growled. He turned into wolf-form and growled at Harry.
Harry laughed. Suddenly his skin began to sparkle.
"Edward Cullen?" I asked, knowing those sparkles anywhere.
"No--why does everyone think that?" Harry asked. "I'm a fairy."
"Your sparkles aren't going to keep me from ripping you apart," growled Ryder, bearing his fangs.

"Maybe not--but this will!" Harry yelled. He took out a wand from somewhere, and pointed it at himself. "Abracadabra!" his clothes were replaced with a pink tutu and fairy wings.

Ryder let out a dark chuckle. "And you call yourself a man?" He lunged at Harry, but as soon as he got near the tutu, a magical force flung him across the room!

"Ha! Don't underestimate the power of the tutu!" Harry laughed, and pointed his wand at Ryder again. "Bibbity boppity boo!" a red spark flew out, heading towards Ryder, who ducked out the way. The spark crashed into the wall and the wall exploded.

Ryder growled again, and leapt towards Harry, only he didn't get near the tutu. Instead he started mauling Harry's face, which the magical tutu's magic didn't extend to.

After a while, I got thirsty, seeing as I hadn't had my Starbucks. I mean, even I can't be that perfect without my Starbucks!

Lol jk.