Switzerland x Reader

Yandere! Switzerland x Reader
Love knows no limits, my little gun~

You were a brave, independent, strong and incredibly smart personified country of (C/N). You never feared anything. Heck, when you were young, a man with long-ish blonde hair and violet eyes tried to capture you. Of course you weren't stupid as a child so you basically kicked that frenchie where the sun doesn't shine and threatened him to not do thst again or you'll make him have no children in the future. He is now your "friend" France.

Now you met a new person, his human name was Vash. He was the personification of the country of Switzerland. You met him during the hardest times of your country life and he was there to help you. You met his younger sister, Liechtenstein. You always saw Lili as your little cousin. She was adorable.

Now Switz on the other hand, you adored him. He was amazingly good in shooting, strong and adorable. He had one perk though.

He was a yandere.

Of course you didn't know this for sure but you were suspicious of him as one. Firstly, if any male mortal from another country walks up to you, you would never see them again after you turn around.

You were a goddess in Switzerland's eyes. He wanted--no--needed you to be his. He eliminated any mortal that would even dare to stare at you. If it was a country, well...that country gets beat up pretty bad. And threatened.

He loved you with all his heart and made sure you were safe. Every night, while you're sleeping, he would walk into your room from the window and watch you. Yeah. He would literally just watch you like there was no tomorrow. And he would leave an hour before you wake up and sleep.

He knows everything about you. Like where you first lived, who you first fought, how you first got a scar, who you're friends are, your favorite color, your dream hair, even how many times you wanted to murder someone.

He knew everything.

You were the type of girl that, if you were to ever meet a person that is yandere for you, you would give in and eventually love that person.

He couldn't wait any longer.

You were currently in a room, trapped and tied up, with Switz. Perfect.

You slowly opened your eyes ato see Switz's face up close to yours, now you had a crush on this man so obviously, you blushed. "Sw-switz! Don't startle me like that!" You said, then realized your hands were tied. "I'm sorry (C/N)~ I won't do it again." He smiled like a true yandere.

"Hey Vashy? You're a yandere right?" You asked plainly, almost getting the rope out of your hands. "Only for you my sweet gun." He said, throwing a knife towards a corpse. "Awesome. Could you get these ropes off me now?" You asked, "Oh but I don't know if you'll run away from me..." He said, "If I kiss you, will that prove anything?"

He seemed to melt onto your lap and he looked up at you with eyes full of love and excitement. "I've been waiting so long for that! Yes!" He said excitedly as he leaned closer to you, you leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Now untie me please, sweetie." You asked sweetly. He didn't hesitate or waste a second in doing so.

"You're not mad, (C/N)?" He asked, worriedly, twirling a gun in his hand that came out of nowhere. "Of course not, plus, you would be useful to me and I would be useful to you, right?" You smiled. "You're so smart, (C/N). Together we can be the most powerful nations~" He said, picking you up bridal style and out into the beautiful outside world.

You already loved him, and knowing he's a yandere for you made you happy. So happy that you're slowly turning into one as well. The two of you ended up getting married, which means an eternal alliance that can never be broken between two countries that are extremely powerful.

You two smiled as both of you looked down from a high rooftop at the other countries.

"Love knows no deadline, sweetie." You said.

"Love knows no limits, my little gun. Switzerland answered in his yandere voice.

The two of you eventually became stronger than Russia, and everyone feared both of you in a good way.

A/N

Gaaaaahhhhhh!!! This was so terrible T-T Where did my creative mind go?! I'm terribly sorry for this terrible literacy Hetalian_Waifu! I tried ;-; Maybe I'll rewrite this soon.

Hetalia x ReaderрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ