The Silent Whisperer

There are moments in our lives that we feel like giving up. It seems thaf everything is shuttered and messed up.

Every new day, there seems to be no change in your life. All the troubles of your heart and worries in your mind keep on worsening.

Then you start to wonder why these are happening to you. You keep on asking yourself why you are not lucky or priveledge like other people.

You even kept on praying to God but so far, He hasn't answered your prayers yet.

And then here comes DISAPPOINTMENT and DISCOURAGEMENT, starting to erase the hope in your heart.

You now think that maybe, just maybe, you are not meant to be like a prince or princess, or maybe somebody had cursed you to make your life miserable and unwanted.

But I tell you what, my dear friend, you were not made to be broken, or hurt, neither be cursed.

There is this Someone who is silently watching us every day and night. He even listens to our prayers.

As Jeremiah 29:11 states, "for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a HOPE."

The Bible is so specific when it declares that the Lord does not want us to he hurt, insulted, cursed or hopeless. He wants us to be prosperous, happy, contented and always hopeful.

So no matter how bullied we are at school, how hopeless our situation we may be, we just have to keep in mind to stay strong, focus, work hard, and keep on praying and trusting God.

Bear it in mind, that you are NEVER alone in those challenging situations, we are all in the same boat, so do not give up.

It is the ATTITUDE that keep us going!

Today, I pray that may God give us victory, as clearly as it says, "if God is with us, who can be against us."

Yes, we made wronh choices at times, but we failed not until we choose to GIVE UP and LET GO.

Philippians 4:13 reminds us that, "I can do ALL THINGS through Chrisrlt who strengthens me."

We are never alone, He is always by our side, guiding and watching us.
Let go then LET GOD.

There is no such thing as IMPOSSIBLE, even itself says that I'M-POSSIBLE.