Jesus Takes The Wheel

Life is like an arrow and God is the archer.

An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backwars, so when life is dragging you back with difficulties and trials, these mean that God is going to launch you into something great.

Noone has the right to control or be in control of our lives except God, for He owns us, He has bought us with a price not just once but twice. But though He owns us, He never took advantage of controlling us. He always gives us FREEDOM ---- Freedom to do whatever we want.

Though we have committed someone great mistakes and we had been forgiven, still we are not obliged to be controlled. They do nog gain such right in our lives.

If we choose to be in slavery, so be it. But how good and pleasant it is to be loved by someone and to love someone whole-heartedly. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

Christ is waiting for us, He did not command us to love Him, but He is just asking our hearts to be opened for Him willingly. He wants us to love Him at our choice. Forcing us has never been an option.

"Utang na loob" that's what we call it, but it is NEVER and CAN NEVER BE a basis of being inslave to someone.

God is just waiting for us to love Him, He is waiting for us NO MATTER HOW LONG.

For Galasians 5:1 clearly states that, "It is freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."