X. Dudley & Felicity.

They were both a bit nervous, which doesn't happen. A month had passed, and it was just under a week ago that Harry and Ginny came back from their honeymoon. At first the young muggle couple were confused as to why the pair were not jet-lagged which led to the slightly younger now married couple telling them that planes were not a mode of transport- well, it was Harry who explained when Ginny asked what a plane was. Once she had her explanation she knew that it was something she had to tell Arthur next time she saw him.

It was three weeks ago that Harry and Ginny got married and they had a two-week honeymoon on a private island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean of all places. Dudley's eyebrows had shot up because he knew that they were extremely expensive even just to rent- this then led to Harry awkwardly scratching the back of his neck at his wealth. Since there were so many people in his family who had done something that made a lot of money (one even inventing the now very common Skele-Gro), the family fortune had been passed down each generation. Harry easily had a minimum of an eight-figure sum in his vault at Gringotts.

But Dudley didn't need to know that.

Yes, the honeymoon was very expensive, but Harry wanted to treat Ginny seen as she had never really gotten to experience the finer things as she was growing up. Having five older brothers left money very tight for the Weasley family. Ginny had indeed, purchased a more muggle traditional dress but she had Molly put a more magical spin on it. The white and baby blue of her dress had left all the wedding guests jaws drop in amazement and awe.

Felicity had seen her in it. The older couple were not invited to the wedding since the invites were all sent out a couple of months before Harry and Dudley got back in touch with each other. It would have been a bit awkward though because despite the cousins now getting along they were still far from friends. They were more accomplices currently which could change in two extremes. One, Dudley didn't want to think about and the other would be a full forgiveness. It was the latter the oldest wanted so desperately to happen.

It had been a little over five weeks now since the huge argument between Petunia and Vernon. Dudley was slowly beginning to get used to the change, but it was still odd to visit his mum in his childhood home and not seeing the beefy man watching television or reading a newspaper on the couch. Not surprisingly it didn't take Felicity long to get used to the change because now she wouldn't be risking being made fun of in front of her fiancé who will be her husband in the middle of March. It was in six weeks that she and Dudley were tying the knot themselves.

The couple had been bickering constantly for different reasons. Dudley was annoyed at Felicity because she still refused to let him see her dress and Felicity because Dudley wouldn't tell her what he had scheduled for during their honeymoon. He had booked the three weeks off from work for the last week of March and the first fortnight of April, he wanted to really treat Felicity. Right now, though, the couple had more on their respective minds than their stupid arguments that were extremely childish but that is what made them work. They both knew when the other was genuinely mad and when it was just harmless banter much like that of siblings or best friends.

Harry and Ginny needed to get some supplies, and they had invited Dudley and Felicity with them. In other words, the two muggles were going to see the other world with their own eyes today. They were going to Diagon Alley.

It both excited and unnerved the husband and wife to be but they felt it was the right time. Felicity was obviously already open to the idea of magic seen as her mum is a squib and her aunt is a witch. Dudley had simply asked her why her aunt's name was the same as her mums when her mum was married. To this statement the blonde girl simply stated that Jones was the most popular names in Wales and her mums surname didn't change as a result seen as her husband shared the same surname. Dudley nodded in understanding and didn't question her any further because it did make sense.