why would you do this mom

solange

time has passed and things have been getting weird and out of control. princetons mother Alani has been coming back and messing with our comfort zones ever since. so point till princetons dad has even thought about moving to the east coast but still keeps his ties fully pledge to the mafia. ALANI has came back numerous times and each time has been more provoking then the last.

flashblack

it was a thanksgiving . crisp air and autumn colored leaves. us sucumed in the silence as we listened to prodigy say grace. we chanted amen before digging in. after laughs around the table she entered in like the roach face bitch she is starting problems.

" jacob emmanuel perez how do u choose to go to sleep knowing she has aids."

" excuse me bitch." i said standing up defending my ground.

" hmm we all knew darling " she said digging into a piece of ham.

" ooh and by the way roc I'm pregnant with your baby."

the room silenced

" i wouldn't want to sleep with your herpes long titty no nipple having bitch. don't get mad cuz u got rejected by santa clause with a ho ho hell no." he stated calmy but with angered filled eyes.

" whatever." she said heading towards the door.

" i would watch my back .... all of you."

Alani's motives started out with petty shit that would just be annoying to things that has me in a constant battle with my female intuition, her tricks and sceems that she pieced and seemed so real to her almost succeeding at ripping away the one i love most Jacob .

it was a cold December and Jacob had been coming home late, with red eyes and blurred words, and the stench of the next slut of the night.

" were have you been? ." i would ask

" i was out."

" out where."

his eyes jumped and they frantically would look around the room.

" you know what I'm so sick of this ....." i said storming out and leaving to spend the night at Essences house.

after consulting with her she knew something was going on .... she explained that everything wasn't adding up and it wasn't. weird things happening ever since Alani was back .....

i decided to go home ....

key in door - open

up the stairs to apologize - " I'm sorry." i would say.

an act of infidelity right before my eyes .

he lay there with his eyes closed head rested on the pillow .... head being given to him by the next hoe bitch slut trick prostitute whatever the fuck the creature was .

.....

head down

feet running

heart pacing

tears falling

......

why

how could you do this to me

.......

feet taking turns in their own rhythm hitting the pavement.

.....

" i told you to watch your back ...... dumb bitch." it echoed in my head over and over.

Alanis hate full eyes met mine as she drove off into the night.

...

that's when i knew she had something to do with this.