its shower time - <and other things>............... part 1/2

SOLANGE

I walked into the green filled bathroom ... wth this some Green Color Ressesion .

'' YOU GREEN BASTARD!!!!'' 

I Just had to tell them because all this green everythang was green . it lloks like he was celebrating Sait Patrick's Day in his own little temple.

I walked over to the shower area , and removed the GREEN Shower curtain.  I turned the water on and put it on to Hot . 

Hot . 

to take the stress away , from the hellwhole i was in .  

Hot.

To show my emotion that i was feelin , Hot and Heated . 

Hot.

my way of life.

my thoughts and feelings were suddenly broke when i felt a pair of cold , muscular arm wrap around my waist.

'' HOLY SHIIIITTTT.''

'' sshhhh mami i got you.''

'' you got a Green ,  Fruity ,  Shamrock , Irish bathroom too.''

'' haha i like green.''

'' Then your a fruity sexy bastard.''

'' shhhhh can WE just take a shower.''

'' can YOU get out .'' 

'' No .''

'' Fine .'' 

its teasing time now.

i reached for my pink chifon bath and body works soap . Then spread it on my loofa . I started from the bottom to top . starting from top . I bent over and started to slowy scrub my legs , i know this willl tease him . Next i scrubed my thighs . Nxt to my '' Area.'' , then i scrubbed my stomach and chest facing princeton in a circular motion , staring at him seductively . Nezt my arms and neck. 

'' Now that We have showered ... GET OUT .''

'' Naahhhhh im good. '''

'' green fruity bbastard get out. your nickname is green fruity bastard .'' that was the last thing i said as i exicted the shower.