meetin ''Princeton.''

SOLANGE

i walked out the house ,  down the corner, around the block with my batard uncle to '' P.I.TZ.'' house .

'' PITZ OPEN THE DOOR.'' 

Quickly the door opened and a caramel sknned boy with a bug curly afro and some aviator shades opened the door . he looked at my uncle and did there handshake shit . he turned to me  and bit his lip. 

dammnnnn thos boy is fine ,, i would rape him .  

'' Princeton u gonna let us in what the hell wrong with you.'' 

princeton i guess his name was backed up from the door and went upstairs to whereever the hell he went to.

'' its time solange .'' my uncle said .

'' okay then bye .'' i said not caring with an attitude.

 PRINCETON

I Opened The Door to see Snake and this his fine niece ... yeah buddyyy i got solange. i did my handshake with snake and trned to sollange . im glad i had shades on cuz i was checkin her out .

mami got 

hips

ass

ERRTTHHHAANNNGGG.

Snake just ad to ruin my thoughts . so i just let them in and went up to ''OUR' room and chilled  on my bed.

I eventualy started to doze off ...

SOLANGE 

i walked upstairs and saw ''Princeton knocked out sleep , is this nigga serious.

so i went to the closet out my clothes in them , and sat on princeton . then he woke up .... is this nigga crazy.

'' what the fuck ... when the hell u get up here.?''

'' about an hour ago .''

'' ok ... umm yeahhh .'' he said putiing his head back down to go to sleep.

'' im gonna get in the shower.''' i said getting up takin my shirt off .

'' mami got ass.''

'' And u cant have none.'' i said slipping off my shorts , grabbing a towel and getting in the shower