master mind plan

Trinas p.o.v.

I walked into my girl mary's house to figure out the rest of the plan.. so basically this is how it goin down im gonna have to get some fake lottery ticket and he will win a vacation to get him out the house . And take that hoe he got and do something probably. Get one of boys and hold her hostage then take Princeton. And get full custody.

! Aye mary u got the lottery ticket?

" naw i got plinko from price is right and a bag of skittles bitch yeah. Bit i say give it a rest for a while b4 u. Go and screw shit up. "

! Mmmhmmm ok

FINALY ROCS POV.!!!

Im sittin here with my girl essence watchin bad gurls club that my shit right there .

" im the fuckin man but yall dont get "

" yoo!"

" aye roc u think u can swing by and bring essence "

"man nigga he no im wqtchin bad girls club mexico and if they fight they asses is going to mexican jail."

" babe forreal do"

" yo roc forreal! "

"Alright"

After 5 mins i was at there house

I kmocked on the door cuz u know.... black peoples doorbell( espcialy in the hood) dont work

This Pretty. Young thang came and answered the door.

" who the. Hell are u ."

Yup she needs some loving TLC tender loving care.

" im roc princes boy.... "

" what the hell is ur real name? "

" solange its okay hes cool. "

" yeah and kevin hart is okay.

U know that nigga cray."

Im standed here in the heat and i feel straight central AC in there.

" umm u gonna let a yellow nigga stand out here its hot damnit and yall got AC!!! ''

" come on roc i gotta talk to u ".

So basically princeton told me about

is mama back and she will be back meaning she gotta. Plan... ima call prodigy and get his girl.... i dont care what nkbody say her and essence together they some reaal gangsters....

" aight ima call prodigy and get essence... aight

" yeah okay " aight ima go home and see my BGC"

" aye roc u a trip"

Prince pov ayye my boy got my back forreal