Its been a while

Hi guys ! So I haven't updated this book in forever but I'll try to do so more often !

Shouts to krystina25 And savageboil12, for showing my phone and story love !

Any comments feed back or anything

Kik-dynamic gemini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princeton

How do u deal with the emotion of confusing and disgust ?

How do you fathom ur love ones hurting one of gods most precious gifts created by the psyhical attraction of lust and love?

How does a child ,go through the pain of the one who carried you in the womb. ,Raping them.

The mind is forever etched in moving pictures , as the brain replays the same scene over and over .

This may sound selfish but I feel as if the constant battle is never going to end .

Fight after fight , conflict after conflict . not a trace of gods sunlight.

The rain patterned against the window as the dark blue sky's castes a cloak of sorrow .

I turned on the radio the lyrics to her rap felt as If they were written just for me .

~

Her arms comforted around me as she slowly rubbed my back.

My tears cascade down her chest into her bra .

She didn't mind .

She caresses me in order to feel safe but honestly , all though her touch is something incredible . I can't get the touch of her out of my head.

"Did you wanna talk about it? "

My eyes blurred more as the tears were now more real than ever .

It's just a constant battle , but I think I'm slowly adopting to the struggle.

Taking the process with a new hope every day will hopefully bring me to brighter days.

Today is the family reunion with the Perez blood line .

The womb that carried me will be there .

I plan on drowning my sorrows and a pool full of liquor before going .

~

Bright smiles and laughter filled the room.

Mexican spices provided there own scent .

Dim lights , loud .

That bitch.

I swallowed a damn pineapple to have the courage to go.

She grabbed my hand for assurance and protection as we sat with my cousin Bella .

"Bella this is Solange,Solange this is Bella."

they exchanged hi's and nice to meets you .

The night went on with a breeze.

But then that dumbass bitch showed her raccoon as face .

"Hello Alani."

"hello punkin! I am your mother!"

"U thought!"

She gripped my arm hard as I winced in pain .

She whispered in my ear.

"Now we wouldn't want another incident would we ? I've been drinking watermelon, your watermelon."

My eyes blurred as the tears cascaded down , my balance unstable and vision blurry.

Everything

Went

Black

~

"I seen a rainbow yesterday , but too many storms have come and gone leaving a trace of not one God given ray. You say because my life is ten shades of gray I pray all ten fade away seldom praise him for the sunny days . And like his promise is true , only my faith can undo the many chances I blew to bring my life to anew . Clear ,blue , and unconditional skies have dried the tears from my eyes , no more lonely cries . My only bleeding hope is for the folk who can't cope with such an enduring pain that it keeps em' in the pourin' rain. whose to blame for tootin cane into your vein? what a shame you're shooting some for someone else . You claim the insane and name this day ,and time, and fallen prey to crime , I say the systems got u victim to your mind. Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true , believe in yourself the rest is up to me and you ."

-left eye