Chapter 3

Cameron's P.O.V.

History is probably the most boring thing I've ever had to learn. I don't care what our presidents did or didn't do. The only good thing about this class is I have it with Alex whom is my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years.

I hadn't yet discussed the pact I had made with the girls but I am about 10 million percent sure he'll be down. I mean he wants to get married and have kids with me in the future why not start now.

Dal sent me a text saying Scott is in while Eli told me she'll have to ask Kyle after school do to them both not having a class together and lunch we all hang so she didn't want to start anything.

I glance at Alex as he listens to our teacher talk about God knows what. I quickly text him the baby bottle emoji with a question mark.

He texts back a question mark. Ugh this telling him to have a baby with me is going to be harder than I thought. I text back talk after class and spent the next 20 minutes thinking of a way to tell him we should have a kid.

The bell finally rings causing us all to get up and go to our next class which I have him in again.

"Hey what was the baby bottle thing about," he asked grabbing my hand.

I looked at him nervously before pulling him towards the gym where I knew no one was.

"Eli, Dal and I made this pact that we'd all get pregnant this year and like I'm totally down because I think we are ready to be parents. I mean my mom isn't going to care she's to busy helping Jacin, Kevin (twin little brothers) and Troy to even notice. We have been saving up to move out of our parents so let's do it. Let's start a family."

His eyes widen with shock as he stares at me. His eyes felt like they were burning me to my core. I looked down ashamed of what I had said.

"Cam, this means we'll have a harder time getting into college and other important things. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm ready to be someone's mommy."

He nodded in agreement before we ran to biology together. I was going to be a mommy by the end of the year since it was January.

We texted about when we were going to start trying and we decided we'll try this weekend when his parents go on a weekend trip.