Chapter 11

Eliza P.O.V

I can't wait to tell Kyle he was gonna be a daddy. It's beyond exciting. Dallas is the farthest along in our little pact. Exciting right?!

We are planning a huge party for all our girlfriends (friends) and guy friends along with our actual boyfriends to come out and say we are pregnant. It'll be amazing!!!

After the appointment the last thing I wanted to do was go to school but I wanted to see Kyle just so I could imagine what the little baby will look like.

After school we were setting up for the party at my house. I tell everyone we know and love throughout the day making sure they don't tell anyone we didn't invite about the party.

Soon it was time to go home and all us girls got in the car and went to the store. We bought white everything and then got scavenger hunt stuff.

We set up the party and slowly everyone we knew and love started showing up to our white party.

"Everyone, we are playing a game. The guests of honor, our boyfriends, will be y'alls captains," Cameron yelled before handing them the first clue.

What is the thing we bake in?

Everyone ran to the kitchen where another clue laid in the oven.

Where do I like to sleep like a baby?

Everyone ran to my bedroom where another clue laid which normally would have been super weird but it was on my door so they didn't actually go inside.

Where is my favorite drink? (milk)

Everyone was slowly catching on I think but the boys so they walked to the fridge and on the miles was the last clue.

You've made it to the last clue. I guess it's time to tell you something new walk into the sitting room.

They all walked in and there we were holding a sign saying we are due with baby number 1,2 and 3. We also had little balloons that were behind us telling you how many weeks we were.

I saw Alex run to Cameron and hug her so tightly she looked like she couldn't breathe. Then Scott who seemed less cheerful about it walked up and hugged Dallas.

I waited for Kyle who just stood there looking at me. He wasn't smiling at all. He looked disappointed.

He pointed to the door telling me to come talk to him in private. I slowly walked to the hallway.

"I can't do this Eli.."

He bursted that out as soon as I got in front of him.

"Kyle, what do you mean you can't? You agreed."

"I didn't think this really would happen.. I just got my football scholarship and I can't give that up."

I felt the tears coming out against my will. I just looked at him with pleading eyes not to leave me.

"Eli, I love you so so much and I want to be the dad but I can't risk my whole future because o got my girlfriend pregnant."

"Leave," I managed to mumble through the sobs.

He stared at me not moving.

"Leave my house now. You are a coward. You knew what you were getting into and now you are backing out. I thought you loved me and I guess not enough to help with the baby. I wasn't asking you to put your school career on hold. I wanted you to go on while I started home from college for the first year. But leave! Now!"

Everyone heard me yell now so they all peaked their heads out. I felt Cameron and Dallas come and hug me as I watched Kyle frown and turn to leave.

"Kyle, are you serious," I heard Alex ask from behind me.

"Alex, we are only 18 and we have a whole future we might not get. Have you thought about it?"

"Think about the future we have now that we having babies. I like it more. Cameron and I have already discussed that I'll go to college while she stays home with our child with the other girls."

"I just can't do this right now."

"Then fuck you. You got her pregnant and you can't man up to raise it. Scott and I are. Don't message me anymore to chill or anything."

Alex hugged me as I sobbed into all of their arms. I heard the door shut and I crumbled to the ground.

I really thought he'd love me and the baby forever..