Chapter 8

Dallas's  P.O.V.

Now that I'm pregnant, I have to tell my mom and dad. I know they are going to be angry but I mean it's my life and I'm not a slut like Trynlee.

I get home from school to see my parents getting ready for date night which they have every Tuesday. Trynlee was here too probably begging mom and dad to take Zachariah so she can go be a hoe.

"Hey, Dallie," Trynlee said smiling at me.

"Hi... Where's Zac?"

"With his father."

I rolled my eyes before giving her a look she knew to well. She didn't know Zac's father she just gave him to this guy she wished was the dad.

"Mom, Dad, do have time to talk?"

"Yes, Dallas. What's up," my dad said sitting on the couch next to my mom and Trynlee.

I then got so nervous, I started crying. They're faces all fell and looked at me with compassion.

"I am not upset about this, I'm just nervous of what you'll think of me but I'm pregnant."

My mom started bawling and Trynlee smirked at the thought of me being the mess up now. My dad just nodded and got up to hug me.

"Dallas, I already knew," my dad said.

"How, Charlie," my mom said turning to face us.

"She's been throwing up. She's more emotional. How could you not, Becky?"

My mom then started thinking and when she realized he was right she looked at me.

"Dallie, I guess I'm not the only mess up," Trynlee said before looking at mom and dad.

"But Tryn, I know who my babies father is."

Trynlee glared at me before getting up and leaving the room.

"Well, let's schedule an ultrasound and such to see this adorable baby," my dad said as he and my mom walked into the kitchen to call the doctor.

I went up to my room relieved that my parents toon it so well. I checked my texts and Cam texted me telling me someone saw us and is telling our parents possibly our boyfriends parents.

Literally can no one mind there own damn business? My life is none of their concerns.

After my mom, told me she scheduled my and Cam's appointments for tomorrow,  since I told her Cam's mom flipped out, I went to bed since I was just so exhausted.