Chapter 6

Dallas's P.O.V

It was weekend meaning it was time for me to try and become a mother. I was nervous if I do say so myself. I mean I've only had sex with Scott one other time and it was my first.

I got dressed in a cute outfit since we were going on a date before we made love which is how I think it should be done but I guess I'm oldish fashion.

Scott picked me up at 3 right on the dot and we headed to our couples dance class. I was beyond excited since I was in dance from 2 to 15.

When we got to the dance place we started the couples dancing with 1 other couple and the instructor who kept looking at Scott like he was a piece of meat. I of course shot her a death glare before looking into Scott's eyes.

I loved him more than words can express. He was my first "real" boyfriend meaning he was my first special one I guess.

After dance class was over, we went out to our favorite spot which was on a dock by the lake. I told him my fears about having a kid and he reassured me.

We ended up making out and barley made it to the car when we started making love. I wanted this baby more than anything now. He or she was a symbol of Scott and I's undying love for one another.

After we made love a couple of times, he took me home but not until he gave me a promise ring. I have to admit I bawled like my nephew does because I was just so happy and in shock.

I fell asleep happier and pregnant. Well maybe on that second part.