Chapter 9

Eliza's P.O.V.

I get home from school to be greeted by my stupid step mom who is all about asking me why I'm home so early.

"Because I fucking can be! This is my house not yours. I know you think because you married my father you are now my boss but listen here, you are just his girl of the moment. I'm the only constant thing my father will ever have! So go shove your head up your own ass. I'm not in the mood to deal with your stupidity today. I also know you're cheating on my dad."

Her face changed to a scowl and she turned towards her room before running to it.

I felt awful after yelling at her but I'm so over he pretending to be my mom. I didn't have a mom and that's final.

I went up to my room and called Kyle to tell him about how I yelled at her and basically my day without telling him in pregnant. I ended the call as soon as I heard my dads voice and ran downstairs.

"Daddy, we need to speak."

"Alright what's up sis."

"Well dad, I'm pregnant. It's ok to be mad but know that I'm excited and you'll be a great grandpa. I have an appointment scheduled to see exactly how far along I am tomorrow."

My dad just nodded and looked at me with a look of confusion. I pulled out the two pregnancy tests for him to look at.

"Wow, I'm going to be a grandpa," he said in a state of shock.

I nodded before step mom came in the room. She saw the pregnancy tests and started crying. I glared at her before my father looked at her.

"What's wrong," he asked handing me the tests back."

"I've been trying to get pregnant since I married you and now you are going to be a grandpa."

I bursted out laughing as my dad chuckled. Step moms face dropped to a scowl again.

"You do know, I had a vasectomy so I can't have anymore kids?"

"No! When did you do this and why wasn't I informed!"

"Awhile after my first wife had her 4th miscarriage." 

That's right. I wasn't meant to be a only child. I had 3 younger brothers and a little sister in heaven. I still remember when we lost Austin, he was the first one when I was 4. We had painted the nursery and everything. He made it to 23 weeks and then just died.

We buried him next to my grandparents. Austin's full name was Austin Greyson Ashton. He would be 12  now.

When we lost the second, I was 5. Tristan Randall Ashton was his name. We went and found out the gender and the next day he was gone. I was crushed.

The third time, I was 6. He made it to 27 weeks and we were certain he's make it but he didn't. Gavin Edward Ashton is the name we all picked.

The last and final time before my father decided no more kids was my little sister Kimi Rose. They made it to 36 weeks along and we induced labor so she'd survive but she came out already dead. She had been dead for at least a day. I was 7 when that happened.

Soon enough my day a divorced her and got fixed so he'd never have to bury a sixth child.

After my dad and I thought about why we don't have Austin, Tristan, Gavin or Kimi we went to our rooms. Thinking about is never getting to hold them alive killed us inside secretly.

I put my hand on my tummy and pretended I knew he or she was moving around getting comfy.

My father walked in and asked if I wanted to go watch him get a tattoo. I said no and soon after he left he came back.

His tattoo has all of his kids names and their birthdates. It went Oliver 10/13/1997  (older brother whom is dead due to birth complications a few days after birth), Eliza 07/01/1998, Austin 08/19/2002, Tristin 10/31/2003, Gavin 09/28/2004 and Kimi 07/05/2005.

I couldn't believe I could have had 5 other siblings but this universe was to evil for them so they went back to heaven. I looked at the only picture I had of Oliver which was when he was first born. My mom and dad looked so pleased only to find out their son won't  survive. I hated that.

I also had a picture of Kimi but she said dead in the picture so I don't really look at it but my dad does. I rolled over and fell asleep dreaming of my future son or daughter.