Infiltration

The moment my body hit the water, I regretted it. The icy waters soaked into my bones, but I kept swimming. I could feel my clothes tugging on me as I swam along farther. It felt like decades before I allowed myself to come up for air. As soon as I shot out of the water, I spotted a boat. No- not a boat, a canoe. It was simple, made of a dark wood with water tribe like designs on it- waves and moons.

"Help!" I yelled out flailing my arms and letting my head sink down in the water. I smirked in my head as the canoe began to float towards me. I kept up my act until large, strong, dark arms pulled my out of the water. I coughed and sputtered out water, while breathing deeply.

"Miss, are you okay?" A deep voice asked me. I nodded while looking up at him, he had the most beautiful brown eyes that I've ever seen, my face flushed red as i closed my eyes again.

"How did you get in the water?" Another voice inquired of me, I sat up and looked around, three men, all with tan skin, brown hair, and dark chocolate eyes. Two of them were younger men, and one was old, at least in his forties. 

"I got captured by a fire nation ship!" 

I exclaimed "And then one night I jumped off of the side, I swam until another boat found me, but they were going to return me to the fire nation, so I jumped off of that boat again and swam as far as I could, which is how I ended up here." I explained, all while making exaggerated hand movements. 

"You escaped the fire nation?" 

All three voices shouted, I nodded gently. I don't think I've ever used this much emotion in my entire life. The three men fretted over me, looking for injuries, hoped that they wouldn't find my necklace, or the golden dagger. Luckily, they didn't. Soon enough we pulled up to large ice gates, that were open by water benders. I looked up in genuine awe, I'd never seen actual water benders. As we pulled into the city, my excitement shot up, all of the buildings were made with ice and snow, this tribe would be so easy to burn down, once I captured the Avatar that is. We pulled up to a large mansion made of snow, I gasped in the beauty of it, it would be a shame when I destroyed it. 

Two large hands, and a deep, beautiful laugh brought me out of my trance. The hands brought me to my feet and helped me out of the canoe. 

"I forgot to introduce myself, I am Kesuk, what can I call you?"

I cursed myself, I couldn't tell them my real name, it would be to obvious that I was fire nation. The one thing I didn't think of is a name. 

"Yuzuki!" 

I blurted out, remembering that Yuzuki meant moon. Kesuk laughed and smiled at me, I blushed and looked down.

"I like it, welcome to our home, Yuzuki."