reunion part 2

Jace's P.O.V

"I don't know what happened to me when I was with Riele , it's not like I like her or something"
*laughs*

"I know Jace but you were stuttering" (sorry i don't know how to spell "stuttering") Sean said smirking .

"You can't blame me! , I just got re-united with her again Sean!" I said .

"Ok suuureee , what ever you say Jace" *laughs* Sean said .

"It' true!!!" I yelled .

"Shush Maeve's coming!" Sean said .

"Where?!" I yelled .

"Here hunny!" Said someone behind me ... Maeve *sighs with love*

"Hey sweety!" I said .

*they kiss*

"Ummmm ... yeah ... i'm going to go ..." He says awkwardly .

*leaves*

"Hey ummm ... Jace? ..." she says .

"What's wrong hun?" I said worried .

"Do you want to hang out sunday night? ... I mean if you want to ... " She said looking down .

I raised her chin and kissed her .
"Of course love ... what ever you want ... " I said with love , damn I really like this girl .

"You mean that?!" She said happy .

"Of course I mean that hun ... " I said with seriousness in my voice .

"Ok then ... it's a date" She said .

"Ok then" I said after I kissed her .

"Bye Jacey-poo!" She yelled .

"Bye Maeve-cakes!" I said yelling back .

Damn I like that girl ... Oh I didin't tell you guys? Maeve and I became boyfriend and girlfriend after the last episode of season 2 ended ... yeah ... she's pretty great ...

"Hiii Jaaace!!!" There's only one person that's always this happy ... and that person is ... Ella ... should've known ...

*laughs*

"Hey Ella ... " I say laughing .

"How in the world did you know?! You were all the way over there!!!" She said surprised .

"Well for starters you scream when you're happy , second ... well ... you're very naive ... " I say laughing .

"Hey!!! It's that supposed to be a complement?!" She yells mad/happy for some reason ... well ... she's Ella so ...

"Kindaaa ... " I say laughing .

"Hey ummm ... where's Riele?" I say noticing that she's not here .

"Oh ... I don't know ... she went somewhere ... " She says worried .

"What?! But she was with you wasn't she?!" I ask worried .

"Yeah ... but then she said she was going to go somewhere and she didin't come back ... " She replies .

"What?! How many minutes ago?!" I yell worried .

"15 ... " She says quietly .

"15?!" I then start looking for her .

Come on Riele where are you? You have to be here somewhere right?! I say to myself getting more worried by the second .

--------------End of chapter----------------

I know guys I hate Maeve and Jace together but it's for a good reason , trust me . 😉😜😎

I hope you guys like this chapter.
😄😀😋 .

Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments 😃😄😚 it means alot to me 😁😄 .