reunion part 3

Jace's P.O.V.

"Riele?! Riele where are you?!" I yelled . Why can't I find her?! She's my best friend it should be easy for me to find her!!!

*hears sobs*

"Who's there?!" I asked/yelled .

Riele's P.O.V.

I just finished telling Ella that Jace wanted hang out with me sunday night . Right after we were cheering , jumping up and down etc I told Ella that I was going to the restroom to re-do my make up . After I was done I heard that Jace and Maeve were talking ... I heard only one part of their speaking that Jace was going to take Maeve sunday night ... I got so sad I went outside the set and started crying . I went like 2 through 3 miles away ... but it's not like i'm not going to go back ...

*sobs*

"Who's there?!" I heard someone yell .

That's Jace!!! *stops crying*

"I said who's there!?!?" He yelled even louder .

I have to get out of here ...

*starts walking to another place so Jace wont see her*

*trips*

No!!! He heard me!!! Oh no! He's coming over here!!!

*stands up and tries to run away*

I felt him grab my wrists and pulled me to him so that I can face him .

"What are you doing here Riele?! Something could've happened to you!" He yells .

"I was walking to get some fresh air!!! Can't a girl get privacy these days?!" I yelled and yanked my wrists out of his grip .

"I'm sorry I just got worried about you ... " he said softly .

That made my heart melt and get butterflies in my stomach , but I know he doesn't love me though ...

"But that's not an excuse to leaving so far away Riele!!!" He yelled .

" I didn't know that I was walking that far!!! Besides I was thinking!!! Can't a girl be alone?!" I yelled back .

"What were you thinking that made you cry?" He said calming then getting worried .

"W-whaaaat? ... I wasn't ... crying ..." I said lying .

"Yes you were , I heard sobs , besides , you lie when you stutter" he said smirking .

Ugh I can't get away with anything with this boy!!! I better make up an excuse .

"There's this boy that I like ... but I don't think he likes me beacus he has a girlfriend already ... so there is no chance for of finding love ..." I said heart broken looking down .

"He is so stupid beacus you are an awsome girl Riele ... you are anything that a guy could possibly want ..." he said .

I laugh beacus he doesn't know that that "stupid guy" is him ...

"Thanks Jace , that really made me happy , thank you ..." I say hugging him .

"Anything you want Riele , plus , you have your friends to make you happy all the time" He said smiling .

"Let's go back then" I say smiling .

*runs to the set*

"Oh no you don't!" He said running after me wich obviously he couln't catch up beacus i'm more cooler than him