heart breaks

Riele's P.O.V.

After me and Jace ran to the set , Sean , Ella and Maeve were asking us were we had been so long , I got too scared to say anything so Jace said we were just playing around and doing what best friends do .

"He said that?!" Ella says surprised .

"Yes he did , although I don't think he said that beacus he likes me , he said beacus he's my bestfiend ... " I said sad .

"Yeah ... but what if he likes you?!" She said sounding sure of herself .

"I don't think so Ella ..." I said like I was about to cry .

"Hey!!! Don't you cry!!! How about we find you another boy?!" She said cheering me up .

"And how are we supposed to do that?" I said raising an eyebrow .

"I have an idea ... " She said smirking .

*knocks on the dressing room door*

"Who is it?!" I said .

"It's me! Jace" He said .

"Come in!" I replied .

"Hey ummm ... Ri? ... " He said nervous .

"Yeah ... ?" I replied .

"Can I ummm ... talk to you for a sec ... alone ... " He said gesturing towards Ella .

"Ohh ok you need some 'privacy' I'll go then ... " Ella said winking .

I gave her a death glare .

*Ella shuts the door quickly*

"Sorry that I inturrupted ... what ever you two were talking about ... but I need you to give me advice on something ... " He said nervous .

"Sure what's the matter?" I said .

"I'm taking Maeve on a date sunday night and I was thinking if you would help me plan where to take her?" He said .

"Whait ... sunday night? But you were taking me sunday night!!! Didin't you say that Jace !?!?" I say screaming .

"Yeah but I was thinking since we're best friends you were just going to be there for me!!!" Jace said .

"You know what Jace?!?! I don't even care anymore!!! You can just tell someone else for advice!!! I'm DONE !!! " I say ending with this conversation .

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!?!" Jace said holding my wrists .

"Somewhere YOU are NOT!!! " I yell .

*shuts the door really hard*

*Riele crying*

He was suppose to take me not her *sobs* why do I even like him? Boys are just a distraction from reality ... thet make us fall in love with them and then they break our hearts ... you know what? I don't need him! I have my family to care for ! Plus , there are many other boys out there who are much better than him!! Even though I might still like him ...

*cries*

"Riele? Why are you out here? It's freezing!!!" Ella said coming towards me .

"It's better than a broken heart ... " I said numb from crying from all the crying .

"*gasps* What did he do to you?! Have you been CRYING?! " She said angry at the fact .

"Yes ... does it even matter right now?!" I yell .

"Yes Riele you are my BEST FRIEND!!!" She said crying a little .

"I'm sooo sorry Ella , Jace broke my heart , and I don't even know what to feel right now ... " I said apologizing .

"It's ok Ri ... I understand ... FRIENDS?!" She said happy .

"Friends!" I say happy as well .

"Hey Ri?" Ella says .

"Yeah?" I say .

"Do you want to go to my house tonight and have a sleepover?" Ella asks .

"Of course!!!" I yell enthusiasticly .

"Yes! And you can tell me what happened between you and Jace?" She says .

"Deal!" I agree .

I text my mom if I could go to Ella's sleepover .

"She said yes!!!" I say happy .

"Yay! Come on lets go!" She grabbed my wrists .

____________________________________

I hope you all like this chapter 😄

I'm so sorry if this chapter was boring , i'll try to make it more better 😉

Thanks for reading!