got caught part 2

Jace's P.O.V.

(Previously)

I started to lean in too when ...

____________________________________

"Riele? Riele where are you?! Riele!" Someone yells from a distance .

"Oh My God!" I turn around and see that Ella is watching us .

I back away from Ri beacuse I know Ella's probably going to do something bad to me .

"You two were about to kiss!!!" Ella reminds .

"Um ... I think I should go now ..." Riele says awkwardly .

"You are not going anywhere missy!" Ella orders .

Gogh! Man , she gave me the chills!I bet Ri-Ri's scared out of her mind right now!

"Yes ma'am" She obeys.

"Ella , what are you doing?" I ask her .

"Why in the world were you about to kiss Riele?!" She yells .

"Ummm ... Ella , can you calm down please?" ask her .

"Calm down , calm down ?! You were about to kiss Ri!!! Do you even know what the fans would think? It could ruin the show!!!" She lists off .

"Ella , I know we were about to kiss ... but we didin't , you don't have to take it all on Jace" Riele suggests .

"Oh My , i'm so sorry , I didin't mean to go that far , i'm just worried of what might come next , you two might be a couple , and tell Dan about your magical love life , so you two will be posting pictures , some fans would be mad , some happy , and some won't care ... but that's not the point!!! It could ruin the whole show , I mean did you two think about that?! I'm happy and all beacus ya'll are my bestfriends ... but did you think of other people's reaction?! Do you even have an idea of!-

"Ella that's enough!!! That won't happen ok? Riele and I are just friends , understood?" Jace questined .

"Yes sir! *giggles*" Ella obeyed .

I saw Riele flinch and got worried , so I just had to ask her if she was ok .

"Ri , you alright?" I ask ask her .

"F-fine! I'm ok , why?" She asks trying to lie .

Oh Ri , you can't hide anything from me sweety .

"You sure? Let me take a look" I command .

I took her her arm and noticed that she had a big bruise across the right upper arm and towards her collar bone .

"Why do you lie to me?" I ask .

"Uh , I , um ... I'm sorry! I just don't want you getting protective of me ; I can take care of myself Jace ..." She responds .

"Lying to me only makes it worse Ri ..." I say looking at her eyes .

Her eyes ... their like two chocolates with pudding ... my two favorite snacks ...

(*I don't know Jaces favorite food in real life ... sorry ...😔*)

I hear someone clear their throat and I look away from Riele's eyes to see that it was Ella .

"I am so sorry that I had inerrupted ... not ...*laughs*" Ella comments .

"Ok , I guess I should go" Riele informs .

"Whait up!" Ella yells to her .

"If you like Riele , or want to date her ... you better not break her heart! Or I break you! Understood?" She warns me .

"Yes ma'am!" I say scared .

After she walks away I go inside and start partying and playing around ; I hed home after the party was over .

____________________________________

Hey guys!!!😁 I am sooooo sorry that I haven't updated😭

I hope ya'll can forgive me ... 😯

Thank for reading my beutiful , awsome , cool , amazing readers!!!😍😜💖