School Sucks Chapter 1

It's they first day of school, and I'm not happy about. School has never been my favorite place. I have my best friend Maya and a pretty decent brain, so it's not the lack of either of those things. For me it's the snotty girls that pick on everything and everyone.

"Lilly! Get ur ass up!" I hear my brother,   Thomas, yell in the other room.

"Make me!I don't want to go to school!" I yell through my pillow.I feel a huge weight suddenly on my back.

"Get off." I say, barely being able to breath. He finally gets off me after what feels to be an hour.

After pushing my older brother out of the room I grab a pare of my favorite skinny jeans, and a crop top. I take a quick shower and get changed. I hear Thomas bang on the door.

"Hurry up in there! You have 30 minutes before I'm leaving u here!" He yells through the door. I nod and roll my eyes then realize that he can't see me.

"Ok big brother don't get your panties in a twist!" I yell back, while laughing.

"Haha very funny Lilly!" He says, after that I hear him thumping back down stairs.

I quickly throw on some light makeup and put my long blonde hair up in a messy bun. After I look in the mirror one last time I run down stairs, and grab an apple and a frozen waffle.

"Is that all your gonna eat?" I hear my brother say, as I jump.

"Jesus Christ! You sacred me!" I tell him.

"That's what I'm here for!" He smirks and walks out of the room.

I finish eating my waffle and jump into my brothers truck. Thomas pulls up to the school and finds a parking space. Thomas is now a senior, while I am a Junior. My brother and I have been really close every since my father died. Thomas practically took my fathers place and I'm grateful for that. Even if he gets overprotective.

"Have a good day Lil. Remember if you need help or get into trouble just tell me. An-"I interrupt him and finish his sentence for him.

"And don't talk to boys. Blah blah! I know big bro you have told me this before. Now I'll see ya later."

I jump out of the car and start walking up the steps.About 5 steps up I get grabbed by the shoulder. I turn around to see Thomas standing there with my bag.

"Don't want to forget this do you?" He asks. I glare at him and grab my bag. I turn around to see pretty much all the girls staring at him. I roll my eyes and start making my way back up the stairs.

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you liked the first chapter the second one is coming soon!
Comment and share for more!!!