My Breath Running Out : Chap 5

ENJOY GUYS!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Um guys are you going to keep staring at me or what?" I smirk. Both boys snap out of their trances and go back to fighting.

"well that was awkward."I mumble to myself

I walk over to the edge of the pool and lift my body into the water. My feet touch the ground and I go to sit on the pool steps. I wasn't too happy about going to the pool because I've never really been taught how to swim. Never had a pool I'm mainly and play in the grass and make mud pie kind of gal.

I close my eyes feeling the warm sun on my skin. When I feel water dripping on my skin. I open my eyes and are met with Kyle's stormy green ones. He picks me up bridal style which I let out a little screech. Small sparks on my skin where his hands are erupt. He brings me to the edge of his GAINT pool and I just now realize what's going on.

"Wait no! Kyle don't-" He throws my body into the water. I sink down and wiggle my arms trying to find the surface of the water. I keep struggling and start to kick but I can feel my breath running out.

****************************************
Kyle's P.O.V

I pick Lilly up and feel her warm body against my chest. I glance down at her beautiful eyes and her lips. Oh her lips.
I focus myself back on my mission and bring her to the edge of the pool she yells at me to stop but what's the point of coming to the pool if u barely get wet. I toss her into the deep end of the pool. Tyler comes up next to me and is chuckling I glance at him and see his face fill with concern. I look back at the pool and see bubbles coming from the water.

"Oh shit!" I yell. I dive into the pool and swim deeper into the water. I squint my eyes open and spot her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her to the surface. I lift her out of the water and start doing CPR and mouth to mouth. I do my best to ignore the small sparks setting on my lips.

Kyle why are you getting sparks your soposed to be saving her not making out with her damn it!!

I see her choke up water and her chest rising and falling. I breath out the air that I was apparently holding in. Her amazing bright eyes flutter open and tear quickly fill them. I grab her and pull her into a hug.

****************************************

Lilly's P.O.V

I feel my eyes open and am met with Kyle's amazing face. I remember what happened seconds ago and my eyes start to water. Kyle scoops me up into his arms and hugs me. I am surprised by his act of kindness, but my emotions that were once scared are now angry. Why would he do that I told him to stop! This is bull I'm leaving! I push him off me and his eyes fill with confusion and hurt? Weird.I'm in no mood to care.

"What is your problem! I told you to stop I can't swim you ass...well I guess you know that now because I almost drowned because of you!!" I yell shoving my finger in his face. He turns his facial expression to...well unreadable.

"I didn't know ok?!"

"You have no right to yell at me. I'm leaving thanks for the oh so pleasant time working on our project." I turn around and feel a arm get rapped around my neck I look up to find Tyler. He flashes me a are-you-ok smile. I just simply nod. As we walk back into the house I can feel Kyle's eyes on us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ya short chapter sorry guys!
If you want more vote,share, and coment!!!
See y'all laters!
-K