My Secret Ex- Chapter 8

Hope you guys like the chapter!!
Picture of new character (Jake)
As Liam Hemsworth!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

About half way through my journey to get to the front steps of the school. I ditch the boys and find Maya. I spot her talking to a guy named Brandon...I think. I jog over to her after she waves me over.

"Hey Lil you know Brandon right?" She questions not leaving her eyes off him.

"Ya I think I have him in..."

"English" Brandon finishes me sentence for me.

"Yeah that's it!" I smile at him.

"w-well we better get going B-Brandon see you at the party?" Maya says then giggles. I roll my eyes.

"Yep see you there!" Brandon waves goodbye. With that I pull Maya away from him and to my locker. I grab my books and we start to head to our classes.

"So when were you going to tell me you liked Brandon Maya?"

"WHAT NO! I DO NOT!" She wisper yells all to quickly.

"Whatever floats your goat!" I laugh

"Goat!?"

"Yep that's what I said"

"Well that's a new one!" Maya laughs at me. We open the door to science class and take our seats. The bell rings a few minutes later.I pull out my art book and start drawing not minding what the teacher is saying. I love to draw it always relaxes me. My favorite Disney movie is Tangled and drawing all the characters in the movie its just so fun! Or at least for me. The door swings open and Kyle strolls in with Mia Dansen under his arm. I feel a pang of jealousy come over me, but I push it to the side quickly.

"Mr. Coleway and Ms. Dansen you are late!" The teacher yells at the two.

"We know." Mia says in her all to high pitched voice. Kyle's eyes meet mine and he smirks and takes a seat next to Mia. What was that about!?

Tyler strolls up to me and leans down right next to my ear.

"Party at my house tonight at 9:00 sweet cheeks and bring your friend too." He whispers and his warm breath fans the side of my face. A small smile pull's at the side of my lips then pick my hand up and push his face away. He smirks and walks back to his seat.

I glance back to the front and see Kyle burning holes into his brothers back. I have no idea what his problem is. I started thinking about the party again and decided that it's been way to long since my last party. I'll just have to sneak out.

"You want to come to the party at the Coleway's house tonight?" I whisper to Maya

"Are you kidding yes! We never go to party's anymore." She squeals

"Ok ok it's a plan."

****************************************

Last period just ended and I'm heading to my locker. Until I bump into someone and are stuff collides and falls all over the ground. I look up to see who it is.

"Shit." A guy named Jake curses. Crap crap carp. This guy is like really bad news. He does drugs, skips most of his classes, and smokes. Well there is one more thing...he's my ex. We dated of course behind my brothers back. We have a bad history and I mean BAD. I grab my stuff up as quick as possible and turn around to walk away when I get pulled back. I hit a hard chest. This is bad really bad.

"Hey babe don't you need this?" He devilishly smirks holding my drawing book with all my precious, beautiful, amazing drawings.

"Don't call me that you asshole and give it!" I spit and reach for my book. He pulls it back and his face fills with anger. Oh no no no. He rips through the cover murdering all my drawings.

"NOO!" I scream. He smiles at my pain and comes closer causing myself to back up against a locker.

"You don't talk to me like that or...well you know what I'll do."

"You should go to hell you fucking basturd!!" I scream. He raises his hand and I know what's coming next. I close my eyes as tight as possible. Nothing happens and I hear a big thud. I open my eyes up to find Jake on the ground with Kyle on top of him beating the crap out of him. Jake flips then over and throws a few good punches at him. I know Jake will win this fight so I tackle him off Kyle. I throw punches at him hard. Yes I know how to fight I'm actually really good. He flips us again and Kyle comes back into the fight punching Jake hard and keeps punching. I'm not going to stop him yet because he should pay for what he's done to me... Ok I'll stop him now.

"Kyle! Stop!" I scream getting his attention. He looks up at with confusion in his eyes.

"He was gonna hurt you!"

I hover over Jake. I look at his bruised face and his bloody lip. I scream at him something that he once said to me.

" ALWAYS KICK A WIMP WHEN THERE DOWN!" I scream and jab my foot into his side HARD. He grabs his side in pain. I feel arms grab me and pull me back and I get turned around. I'm faced with Kyle's handsome face. I realize that I'm sobbing and wipe away my tears.

"Lilly what's going on are you ok!" He says with his voice laced with concern.

"N-No I'm N-not" I sob and he pulls me into a hug.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you liked the cheaper vote if you want more!

Please share and comment

-K