Off Limits Chapter: 3

Heyo!!!
Hope you guys like this chapter!
The song for this Jar of Hearts By Christina Perri
One of my favorites!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Later that day I was laying around and was watching The Hunger Games when I look at the time. I forgot about Maya coming over to pick me up to work on the project. I jump off the couch and run to my room i take my sweatpants off and put on some high waisted pink jean, a tube top, and a sweater over it. I look in the mirror and stop myself

Wait Lilly why do you care about what you look like. It's only Maya and the mr. High Ego. Why Lilly are you caring about what you look like for him. NO! I don't like him.

I hear a honk, so I grab my science stuff and leave my hair natural and my face makeup free.
-----------------------------------------------------

Once me and maya get to the Coleway's we hop out. She is wearing a pare of black jean shorts with tights underneath and vans shirt.She looks hot. That's the one thing I don't under stand about her. She is shy around most people but dresses like she doesn't care about what people think. She is kinda going through a goth stage.

"You look great!" She points out.

"Oh my god you too!"

"Lilly do you think his brother gonna be there? He is really hot!"

"I have no clue, but I'm just hoping that Kyle isn't here and he forgot about the project." I role my eyes while talking.

"Well I guess we got to go find out."

We walk slowly to the front door and holy shit are they rich. I've been to like one or two of the Coleway's party's but there were to many people to actually admire the house. It is white with big gates in front of it there are big glass windows and the light from inside was beaming out. We make it to the door look at each other then I knock. To be precise I knock three times. We wait about 3 minutes and I'm about to knock again then the door swings open. Then in front of our eyes is the hot school popular: Tyler Coleway
----------------------------------------------------
Kyle's P.O.V
I've been waiting in my room for Lilly and Maya to get here. They are about 15 minutes late, but I guess it's not that much. Then brother walks in my room.

"I'm having a party is that ok?" He asks me but I can tell he really doesn't care. See me and my brother were really close when we were growing up until when we turned 10 my mom and dad decided to get a divorce. My father took me and my mom had Tyler. I lived with my father in Los Angeles until I found out that he was making bad choices. What choices you might want to no well he was selling drugs and other illegal things. Of course he was taking the drugs too. My father was a good man besides the drugs he took care of me,helped me fall asleep at night, and provided for me. Until one day I found him lying on the floor. He over dosed. I don't know why Tyler doesn't seem to like me maybe he blames me or wanted to go with our father.

"Actually I have to work on a science project with some girls they are coming over to help. Can you please have the party tomorrow?"

He stared at me for about a minute with hatred in his eyes then says. "Ok fine but what girls and on a scale from 1-10 how hot are they." I glare at him and know that he is gonna make me answer the question, so I just answer.

"Lilly and Maya a 10 and a 9" I say truthfully. Lilly is really beautiful her blonde hair and amazing green and blue eyes. Everything that Lilly does seems perfect the way she smiles and laughs.

Kyle stop!!This is just hormones you don't actually like her she's just hot.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." He rubs his hands together.

"What are you talking about?" I ask in confusion. Then he gets an evil smirk on his face.

"Those girls are like off limits. See they never get any guys and are total hotties. The Lilly one has this older brother who is really protective, and one time beat the shit out of this guy for kissing her."  He stops for a sec and the there was knocking at the door. I get up quickly, but my brother closes the door and yells.

"Dibs on Lilly!!" I get pissed at that and I don't know why because she isn't mine.

Yet.

I swing open the door and thump down the stairs to see Tyler talking to Lilly and Maya. Lilly look as beautiful as ever she has no makeup on  and still looks as perfect. She has an out fit on that makes all of her curves stand out.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lilly's P.O.V

"So why do I have the pleasure to see you beautiful girls today?" Tyler flirts, and I roll my eyes. He starts talking to Maya and I'm surprised Maya is talking to him because she is usually pretty shy around boys.

I look over Tyler's shoulder to find Kyle looking me up and down. I don't smile even though I want to. Hey what girl doesn't want to be checked out by a hot guy. Don't answer that. I decide to speak up.

"So Kyle are you gonna keep checking me out or invite us in?" I ask with annoyance in my voice. He looks up and smirks. I think I see a little bit of blush in his cheeks. I laugh and walk in when he holds the door open for me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yay another chapter complete!!!
1009 words yay!!
I hope you guys liked this chapter and  if you want another vote or comment!!
Happy reading
Kate & Liv!!