Oh My God Chapter 2

Yay I'm up loading haha
Btw guys this is my first book so sorry if there typos!
Kate & Liv
Happy reading
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
I get to my locker and throw my backpack in. Then I suddenly get grabbed from behind and turned around to face Maya. She and I have been best friends since 1st grade. We are complete opposites,  she is a brunette with dark brown eyes and is shy around everyone except  me. I on the other hand am blonde with bluish greenish eyes, and will speak my mine if I have to.

"Hey Lilly! I can't believe we only have one class together that's bull! Well at least we have lunch at the same time! Yay!" She rambles on, as I calm her down I look at her out fit which is quite nice it's a cute flower skirt with a black waist band. She has on a black shirt that says flawless.

"Are your even listening?" Maya says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Not really sorry I kinda don't want to be in school right now. Sorry." I apologize, as  I grab my science books for our class. She nudges me hard in the gut and I look at her staring at something. I follow her gaze and see a guy walking down the hallway. A very attractive guy might I add! He is tall with brown hair and really toned. He meats my eyes and I use all my strength to pull my eyes off of him. Then I hear Maya whisper something to me.

"Oh my god! He must be that new guy everyone is talking about, they all are saying he's a real bad ass!" She giggles, as I close my locker I look back up and see all of the girls giggling and waving at him. I turn back around and see that the school slut is walking up to him. Her name is Mia she sleeps with every guy she can, and now the newest "bad boy" is gonna be on her to do list.

"Are you coming Maya or are we..... I mean you gonna stare at him the rest of the day?" I nudge her and grab her hand to go to our first hour. We get in and take a seat next to each other, and I start thinking about that new guy. I wonder why he came to our school. Maybe he knows someone here, or maybe his family is military. I get shoved in the gut again but harder this time.

"Ow! What was that..." I trail off as my he's meet the new guys who is look right at me. We look at each other for a few seconds which feels like hours before my view gets cut off by no other than Mia.

"Hey come sit next to me!" She pretty much shoves her "friend" off the seat. He looks at her then smirks and keeps walking.

"Ok class this is a new student here and you better treat him nicely! Whats your name young man?" Mr. Oakland states as he looks at the new "bad ass". Which is sitting right next to...ME!!!

Why is he sitting next to me ew should I move no he's hot! What Lilly gross! Your not attracted to him nope. Bad boys aren't your type.

"Kyle Coleway" he says in a husky deep voice. Even his voice is heavenly! Then I realize that his last name seems really familiar...oh god he's Tyler Coleway's brother! Tyler is a popular he is also the quarterback for our school team and totally hot. As I'm thinking more and more I think fuck does he live with his brother. I mentally slap myself of course he lives with his brother. I go back to my train of thoughts there house is like 1 block away from mine!  I look at Maya who is on the right side of me. I basically scream help with my eyes. She giggles and wiggles her eyebrows.

***

Class is almost over and Mr. Oakland stands up and grabs a piece of paper off his desk.

"Ok class for your first project you will be working in pares of three's! You will work with people on your right and left!" He states a little too enthusiastically. My heart drops because I know that Maya will make up excuses to not work on it and mr. "bad boy" probably won't help. I start to walk out of the room.

"Hey you guys can come to my house I'm pretty sure you know where that is if you've been to any party's, but just in case I should right it down because people like you might not party." He smirks and grabs a pen. I ignore his jack ass comment.  My eyes move to his muscles as he looks for a pen the way the are so perfectly flexed. Then his lips that are so kissable.

No! I don't like this guy! We are just doing a project nothing else!

"I think we will be fine. We will come over tonight at 6 and I'll do all the work like usual." I smirk, and turn around and head out the door I can feel his eyes on the back of me practically burning holes right through me.I hear Maya's foot steps behind me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!
Oh and if you guys know how to add the list of cast members on the bottom plz comment!
Share vote and comment for more!
Happy reading!!!!