Goodbyes

((Continued POV for Jeydon ^.^ Also a bit of smut this chapter so be warned))

I walked out of the bathroom finding myself running into Sam who was staying with me for the month. I feel like she was catching on which scared me. 

"Uh..Jeydon? You ok?" She asks.

"Y-yeah," I say.

"You just look a little pale...like really pale...and I heard some..uh...unpleasant noises," she says.

"N-no I'm good," I say avoiding any further questions and pushing past her to my room.

~Kyle's POV~

There we were. Making out on my couch. Again. 

"Mhm," I hear Meg groan while deepening our kiss. I held her body tight against mine as she lay on top of me as we made out. I rubbed her thigh kissing her. She was the best. She kept me company when I was all alone and feeling depressed. She would always get me out of my depressed hole I seemed to dig myself into. 

She pulled back and we both smirked. 

She grabbed my hand leading me into my bedroom. She locks the door leaving us together. Alone. Uninterrupted. 

She pushed me onto the bed and she climbed on top of me. She smirks and I nod giving her consent. We start making out again. I kiss down her neck. She moaned a bit. I reached for her shirt and she slid off mine. I was shirtless, her in her purple bra. She pulled back and smirked looking down. We go back to kissing as I slid off her pants and she slid mine. 

Soon my boxers were gone her underwear was off. As I merged myself into her we kissed so violently and passionately. She moaned but tried to keep it quiet.

"Kyle," She groaned in pleasure. I smirked and we continued to kiss and continue. 

Later we lay side by side in pleasure and exhaustion .

We lay naked still side by side.

She sighed. A depressing one.

I flipped to face her. "Aw what's wrong babe?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Kyle...I just....This wasn't just sex...It was well..." She begins. I stare confused. "It's breakup sex Kyle. I  don't feel anything from you anymore. Your kisses are numb and no longer have any effect on me and you have been acting really weird...I just think we should part ways," She says. I stare heartbroken. She stood putting on her clothes quickly then exiting.

I slipped my clothes back on as tears slid down my cheeks. Meghan and I were officially done and she ended with breakup sex. That..That bitch. I sat on my bed in tears. 

~Johnnie's POV~

I lay there with her. She cried into my chest as we were still cuddled up. I had no clue what this meant for me. For us. She said we weren't together so what are we? Casual cuddle buddies?

She stopped and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry...I-I just needed someone to be here for me and you were the person I knew I call. Even after everything else that had happened," She says speaking softly as her voice cracked from crying so much.

"Y-you can go now.....I-I'll be fine," She says. "I have to go back to that hellish hospital and...and the support group," She says. I sigh. I wouldn't let her. I get up figuring she would like to be alone. I closed the door.

~Alex's POV~

Johnnie was always there for me and I was always there for me. We were like batman and robin. Like Jack and Sally yet we could never be together anymore. I mean maybe in the far future....or not...I'm still so fucking scarred at what happened.

I breathe in and out slowly. I had to get a video up for my channel because I hadn't uploaded in forever. I pick up the guitar I hadn't played since Warped except for some practicing. I hadn't sang since that night in the fields with Johnnie. 

I held it and tuned it and strummed it. I decided to try out Evolution by Ghost Town because I had practiced it a bit in my free time.  I learned all the lyrics because I was still into Ghost Town a ton. I set up my camera I hadn't touched in months and set it up on the tri pod.

"Uh...Hey guys it's me Alex...I look like a mess right now but that's aside the point. I'm here to do an acoustic cover of Evolution by Ghost Town for you all seeing as how I haven't uploaded in moths," I say and then I look down towards my guitar. I took a deep breath. I began to play. I hope my voice wouldn't crack so I wouldn't have to do it over a ton. 

"Something horrible awoke. In us last night. But it feels so right. A blessing in disguise. Something beautiful and free. From this mess in seed. Call it lust that bleeds. Call it you and me ," I sing and I don't sound too bad.

I finish the song and my voice didn't crack so there's a plus. "Alright guys that was Evolution by Ghost Town go check out their music. Thanks for watching," I end the video and get up to turn the camera off. 

I hooked it up to my laptop and figured I'd be spending the next hour or so editing this video and another one I hadn't uploaded yet. I would upload that one later. 

~Johnnie's POV~

I walked back into my room. I close my door and slump down against it. I had allowed this all to happen. I AM the reason it happened. All my stupid god damned fault. Alex probably still hates my guts deep down. She's only being nice because she needs someones hand to hold. I bang my head on the back of the door. I'm a complete and utter fuck up and I remind myself this so much because it's true. She's ok so I can pick up where I left off. With the pills and to end this dreaded nightmare I have been living. Alex hates me, Bryan is done with me everybody else can replace me and couldn't give any fucks about if I lived or not.

I had tears in my eyes yet again. Like the pussy I was.

I stood and walked over to my nightstand and pick up the pills. The same pills. I walk into my bathroom and shut and lock the door so I have no interruptions. 

I didn't overdose enough last time. I was an idiot it wasn't enough. Surely it'd be enough now. I spilled a handful in my hand and gulped. I contemplate the thoughts of doing it in my head. Somehow the bad thoughts seemed to devour the optimistic thoughts. 

My demons would eat up any hope or optimism I had. It refused my happiness like an outcast in a popular clique. 

((WOW OVER 1,000 WORDS GO ME. Hope you enjoyed the longer chapter ^.^))