-5

Hello! So I wrote this book ages ago when no one was reading so I stopped, then I came back to it to see that I had way more reads and when I read the comments I felt so so so bad because you guys are so sweet and I'm glad that you're actually enjoying the book.

But looking back now at the back I can't help but cringe because I feel like the story lines moving to fast and I can't change it now cos too many people have already read it.

Anyway I'm now motivated to start writing this again because I know how annoying it is when people write books and suddenly stop without any explanation especially on a cliffhanger lol.

Also, I'm well aware how graphic and triggering this story is and I know I should of put a warning so I will do that now. If it becomes too upsetting for you please discontinue reading cos it's not going to get much better and ALSO (I have a lot of things to say) please don't leave rude comments about the scenes that are depicted in this I know they're quite full on.

I changed the cover as well to make it a proper cover instead of just a picture, that's how serious I'm about to get with this book.

ALSO chapters will be longer now. Enjoy! :)

Drink every time I type 'also' haha.

Unfortunately, I do wake up. And when I do, I'm confused as to where I am exactly but then the memories of last night come flooding back and I feel my eyes water again. I'm humiliated. And this was the most embarrassed I've ever been in my whole life. Yes, I was ashamed with how my dad treated me, but now that my friends knew, I feel even more ashamed.

I can't face them. They probably think I'm a disgusting human being. Why shouldn't they? The way Sketch had said it made it sound like I wanted it, but of course I don't.

Sketch. How could she? After all the nice things I'd done for her, I could of easily told Maxxie that she's the one who is stalking him- taking pictures of him secretly, hiding in his locker, and who knows what else. But of course, I'm a nice person and the shame I'm feeling right now is something I wouldn't want anyone else to feel. It's horrible.

I peeled my face off the ground, dirt and leaves stuck to my skin due to the wetness of my cheeks. I stood up, wiping my face and my clothes. I turned around. Where the hell am I? Every direction I look, it all looks the same to me.

I finally chose a direction to walk, thinking that if I had woken up facing north, I must of come from south. I trekked for at least ten minutes before in the distance, I could see smoke fumes from the fire we lit last night.

I took a deep breath in, anxiety kicking in. The only reason I was going back to face them was because I wanted them to know that I was okay, as if they cared. They were probably glad I left, since I'm disgusting.

Everyone was still in their tents as I walked around the camp site, Sketch's words echoing through my mind.

"Fi?" My whole body tensed when I heard a voice followed by the sound of a tent unzipping.

I turned around and made eye contact with Michelle, who I could tell just woke up but still held a look that resembled sympathy on her pretty face.

I couldn't help but run into her and cry against her shoulder. Michelle wraps her arms around me as well and rests her chin on the top of my head.