-4

Maxxie, Sketch and I sat at the back of the volvo, while Jal, Sid, and Michelle sat in the middle and Anwar sat in the passenger seat, next to Chris who was driving. His driving wasn't all that great, as he sped a lot and couldn't exactly drive straight. 

A car overtook Chris and he hit the stirring wheel, while yelling out numerous amounts of swear words that you didn't know even existed until then.

Sid let out a ratchet fart that only took a few seconds to stink up the place, making us all take out our lighters.

And I had to sit between Maxxie and Sketch, with Sketch eye raping Maxxie every minute. The drive wasn't all that great, but finally we arrived at an empty beach. Chris parked the car along the sand and we all hopped out, taking in the fresh, salty air, opposed to Sid's eggy fart.

"Let's skinny dip!" Chris suggested. No one seemed to like that idea, until Anwar stepped out in front of Chris. They raced each other on who could take off their clothes the fastest, but Chris never actually took off his clothes. Everyone laughed at Anwars penis before he screamed with excitement and ran down the hill, towards the water.

Everyone began to remove their clothes, but I stood back. I couldn't take off my clothes or everyone would see my scars. Sketch didn't like the idea either, and sat back with me. I could tell she was praying for Maxxie to take off his clothes, but instead, Maxxie walked over to us and sat down next to me.

"Maxxie, you can go. I don't want to stop you." I told him.

"Only if you do, too." He smiled.

"I can't," I said, gesturing to my wrists. Maxxie immediately understands, thinking that it was because of 'my' self harm.

"Oh," He said sadly, looking down. I smiled at him and placed my finger under his chin, making him look up. 

"You go." I told him once again. Maxxie smiled before standing up and removing his shirt so that he was just in his board shorts, much to Sketch's disappointment.

They watch as Maxxie ran down the hill,. joining the others in the water. "He really likes you." Sketch suddenly said. I looked at her.

"What?"

"I can tell. The way he looks at you, I wish he looked at me like that." She mumbled. I laughed, while shaking my head.

"No way, just as a friend." I told her. 

After an hour or so, everyone arrived out of the water and they all began to play soccer. I got up dusting the sand off my denim shorts, and ran over to join them. All of us, except for Sketch, had fun kicking the ball around. Maxxie wrapped his arms around my waist, hoisting me up to get the ball from between my feet. When he put me back down, I notice Sketch staring, with a very unhappy look upon her face. I decided to ignore it, and continue to get into the game.

Nightfall arrived, and we all set up our tents. We all sat around a bonfire, and roasted marshmallows on sticks. Maxxie and I agreed to share a tent together, so that I wouldn't have to hide my scars. 

"Wait, what about me?" Sketch asked. Everyone stayed silent until Anwar spoke up.

"You can sleep with me," He said, raising his eyebrow up and down. I knew Anwar liked sketch, especially when he caught sight of her breasts that popped out from the top of her revealing dress. She seemed to have ditched the overalls, and was beginning to dress to impress. Everyone laughed, but Sketch didn't look to happy. 

"I want to sleep with you, Maxxie." She frowned. 

Maxxie looked over at me, not sure what to say. "Uh, sorry, but I already agreed to sleep with Fi." He said awkwardly. Everyone was quiet and listened to the conversation.

Sketch looked frustrated. "Do you really want to be sleeping with a whore who fucks her own dad?" As soon as the words escaped her lips, my heart nearly stopped beating. The color washed out of my face as soon as everyone's eyes turned to me. No one said a thing, obviously shocked.

"I-I don't-" I stuttered, unable to finish my sentence. Sketch smirked and I felt extremely embarrassed. Tears stung my eyes and I choked back a sob. I felt every ones eyes judging me. How did Sketch even know what was happening at home? 

"What?" Maxxie spat, squinting at Sketch.

I suddenly sprung up to my feet and began running. I heard everybody call my name out but I continued running as fast as I could, deeper into the woods. I didn't stop until I couldn't feel my legs no more and my heart is pumping fast. I couldn't see the ground, seeing as it was dark, and I tripped over a log. 

I had absolutely no energy left inside of me, and I couldn't bring myself to keep running. I curled up into a ball and began to sob loudly. The moon reflected light against my skin and I shivered as the cold air tickled my bare legs.

Drowsiness hit me and I felt myself slipping in and out of sleep. I hoped that when I did fall asleep, I wouldn't wake up.