hi!

"Mom, I got to go know! " I said while grabbing my car key on the table.

"Good bye ,sweet heart, have a nice day!"

I walk to the door and open the shoe drawer. For today I choose to where sandals because today is a hot day.
After I shove my leg in the sandals I grab the doorknob and open the door. Infront of me parked a new BMW car. I always get annoyed with this car because that car is not mine instead.
Its mom car. Her new company car.

She never allow me to drive it. She just gave me her old Mercedes car . After all, that is her company car not hers.
I walked to the garage where I parked my car. I open the door . I start the engine and drive out of the house . I open my air conditioner. I can smell my favourite car perfume. Its smell a little bit of pine and petrichor . Weird but refreshing.

I  glanced over my watch. I only have 10 minutes before the class started. I drove my car like mad woman. Then ,
A red light shining indicating my car run out of gas.

Just to my luck  , I saw a gas station. I drove my car to the gas station. I parked my car and went out of the car to pay for the gas .

I walked to my car and enter it. I started the car
Suddenly I heard something so loud. It sounds like a motorcycle. I turn around and spot a man riding a motorcycle. He wearing a tight cot and a pair of boots . He's wearing a full face helmet and riding a big and expensive motorcycle that every call it superbike.

He parks his superbike beside my car.
He opens his helmet.
With a flashing of sun, shines through his wet black shining hair. Made my soul flying out from my body.
He rubs his hair while smiling . A smile that show a pair of his dimples. What a charming smile.

He opens his cot . That takes my breath away.
I can see every inch of his muscles through his thin gray T-shirt.
His tent skin match perfectly with his emerald green eyes.
I can feel the vibration all around my body.

I cannot stop staring at him.
Until he turns around and spot me staring at him .
I'm too shock, my whole body frozen to death.
Suddenly he smiles at me and wink one of his beautiful eyes at me.

I just smile back at him.
Then he starts his bike and wearing back his cot and put on his helmet . Suddenly he wave at me and left.

I fell in love at the first sight . That guy is totally hot. He is my type of men and without thinking I drove my car back home.

I guess , I want to skip my classes today .