i saw him

"Beeep , beeep , beeep"

Ugh! Why must the time flew away . I woke up and did some stretching and jump out off the bed and went to the bathroom.

After I did something we called private thing in the toilet .
I went out off the bathroom with no towel and clothes (naked)
To reach some clothes .

After choosing some clothes from the drawer I choose to wear a big white singlet and a mini black pants which is tight and shows my butt . I never mind to wear such a sexy clothes like I'm wearing now , because its only me and mom in the house .
But I think I have forgotten something .

As I think what I have forgotten about ,
Suddenly ,

"Buzz , buzz ,buzz" my phone vibrated

I grab my phone and there is a message

"Phiiiiiiiwit , I saw a hot chicks beside my house , so I was wondering why she wearing that kind of clothes ,??? "

DUH! ITS HIM !!!!! The bastard that live beside my house .
But how did he know that I'm wearing these clothes ?
I turn around and saw my window is already been opened by someone ! I walked to the window and found a long stick , and again ,

DUH! I SAW HIS FACE .

"Hey dude ! Why are you opening my window without my permission ?" I yell at him

"I just want to say hi to my lovely neighbour !" He said while grinning .

"Enough ,Brandon! I know your room window is opposite with my window but that doesn't mean you can open it by a long stick !!!!! " I said and show the stick that he used to open my window .

"I don't have any choices " he said .

"Brandon ! " I yell

Suddenly I heard a sound that makes me more angrier

"KLIK "

"wait ! Are you taking picture of me ? " I said .

"I'm not going to miss the sexy hot chicks beside my house"
He said while holding his damn phone.

"Shit !!!! DELETE NOW !!!" I yell

"Na uh , oh got to go , I have something special to show to my friend " he said while grinning and shut his window .

"OMG!!!!!!" I YELL ,

Note in mind , don't ever ever wear this kind of clothes again!
I rather die !.

I shut and locked my window ,
Ugh how did he do it !
I already use a high security for my window !!
And he just open it using a long stick !

I grab my phone from the bed and saw another message .

"Hey Bella ! , have a plan today ? , "

"No, I guess , " I replied

"Good girl! ,let's go shopping !!, I want to talk about an interesting topic !!!"

"Sounds good to me , but who's going to pick me up ? , my mother already went to work and my car is in the workshop "

" duh ! You don't have to worry about that ! "

" why ? "

" I already had a license to drive a car ,"

"What ? You already had a license !!! you never told me before ? I thought you are too scared to drive a car ?" I replied

"But know I'm not scared anymore , besides , I want to make a surprised for you "

"Hahahha , surprised" I replied