unlucky day

"Ting , tong ,"

"Wait a second !" I said while running down the stairs.

"Ting tong "

As I open the door . I saw a bouquet of roses in front of me.
When I look to see who's holding it . My heart beat fast as my heart wants to break out of my rib cage . I saw him, wearing a black suit , holding a bouquet of roses and smile like an angel . Oh god ! I think my soul been taking away by him.
He walks toward me and hold my hand . He nearing his face to my ear and whisper .
"Would you ....."

"I DO !!!!"
----------------
BAM ! I fall from my bed . Seriously that's just a dream ?
I want to cry now . I want to meet MR SUPERBIKE !!!!!
,
I walk to the bathroom to take a bath.
After , 5 minutes relaxing in the bath tub I realized that I'm going to late for my first class!!!!

I jump from the the bath tub and took a towel and wrapped it all over my naked body . I pull the doorknob. I open the door and saw my younger brother in my room !. .

"Oh , Bella , I just want to find my white tshirt , do you know where it is ? He said

. " Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!, Jeremy , GET OUT !!!" I push him out of my room and close the door .

I was really shock ! How did Jeremy enter my room ? , I already locked the door right?

As I want to change my clothes I saw my window is wide open again , Of course! I scream !!! . I ran to the window and lock it .
I pull the curtain , I hope there is no one that saw me . Seriously who does that ?

Suddenly , my phone vibrated . I grab my phone and open it .
I found a picture of me wearing red Mickey mouse bra and red underwear , it says " nice colour , you are lookin good , if you don't want me to  speard this better come to my house " . of course that pervert dude , 'BRANDON!!!" .

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

(Brandon profile)

Name : Brandon Jefferson 

Age.     : 22 

College: unknown 

A.k.A: pervert dude 

Feelings: unknown 

Gf.   : Unknown 

Address: beside Bella house .

Ability: broken a high security system , stalk and hack Facebook .

Ambition: unknown